JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All i'll say is that at least it's not at the lanes - people are aholes dumping this kind of thing in the forests, period, but it would look worse if it was perceived to be linked to target shooters purely by association.

Can you bring a car like that to a scrap yard without a title and have them accept it?

I have a dump trailer that could easily take it, question would be how to get it in there. The car probably doesn't weigh all that much at this point.

So trashy. How do we get rid of it? Is there any possible way for us to put a couple trail cams out there for scumbags that do this?
Sure you could. But you'd have to be prepared to lose it. And let's say you get pics of bad doers? Who would you give them to? Who would care enough to do anything about the pieces of crap ruining these sites? I'll guess the answer to the last question. No One. It's Oregon. Not much law enforcement anymore when it comes to petty things like the destruction of our out doors. And don't forget, Oregon high population centers are extremely anti 2nd amendment.

ODF tells me don't mess with abandoned vehicles, just report them. They refer to the Sheriff's department and they check vin numbers for registered owners or stolen. At least that's what they're supposed to do.

Randy got my notification on this one and he'll pass it on.

I'm surprised that someone would risk being seen hauling that all the way out there (unless they wrecked it while there). More than likely stolen, stripped, damaged beyond recognition and then dump the remains.

I'm surprised that someone would risk being seen hauling that all the way out there (unless they wrecked it while there). More than likely stolen, stripped, damaged beyond recognition and then dump the remains.
Who knows where these mooks get these cars? In my hood it seems a majority of the homeless drive vehicles. No plates, if plates, well expired. Bad mufflers seem to be more common than mufflers. There's car carcasses every place where more than one homeless persons abode sets up. That car at the range doesn't look to be driven there under it's own power? It doesn't make sense why someone would have drug that thing all the way up there when it could have been slid off a flat bed well down the road on the way up, or just a couple 100 yards off 26 up a few miles.

Anyone going to the lanes on Sunday? Since I don't watch any Superbowl stuff, I'm thinking it may not be too busy. I got a new camcorder today and wanted to shoot some B roll video of people shooting at the lanes in prep for a documentary of the shooting lanes.

@Rem700..300 , did you get any helpers for a cleanup at Neal Creek area for Saturday, up by Mary's Peak? I know it's not that big of a drive, compared to the drive to Wolf Creek Lanes, but I'm not quite ready to join you for that. Sorry! If it were Sunday, I'd join you and Tracy, and do the Wolf Creek vids some other day.

So who's Superbowl and who's not?

Nope. Have a load of wood to deliver at 10. Will probably head over that way for a few bags on the way home. If I didnt work Sunday evening I could get up that way. Going to go watch the game at a friends house. Its for the pizza:)

Anyone going to the lanes on Sunday? Since I don't watch any Superbowl stuff, I'm thinking it may not be too busy. I got a new camcorder today and wanted to shoot some B roll video of people shooting at the lanes in prep for a documentary of the shooting lanes.

@Rem700..300 , did you get any helpers for a cleanup at Neal Creek area for Saturday, up by Mary's Peak? I know it's not that big of a drive, compared to the drive to Wolf Creek Lanes, but I'm not quite ready to join you for that. Sorry! If it were Sunday, I'd join you and Tracy, and do the Wolf Creek vids some other day.

I don't have anything planned for this Sunday, I could drag out some guns to shoot.

I don't have anything planned for this Sunday, I could drag out some guns to shoot.
Cool. I'm thinking about 9-ish on Sunday morn.

I received the Canon camcorder, Zoom H6 and all the goodies today. I'll need some help to learn how to use it all. I'll bring a few toys for some shooting fun.

Work that day, but when's the next clean up? I want to make it to the next one.

Have fun gentlemen, it was jacked out last sunday, everyone looked to be organised and behaving with a couple queuing on lane 3, i had to head up to music road.

Work that day, but when's the next clean up? I want to make it to the next one.
We haven't picked a time yet, but will soon. If anyone wants to do it, just shout a date and people will come. Even a 1 lane cleanup would be great.

I'm still working on ODF for getting the lumber we need for kiosk repairs and the new lane signage approval. Once we get all that set up and printed, we'll do a full cleanup where we close the lanes, repair damaged signs, clean all, BBQ and group shoot.

Until then, I hope we can get a few smaller ones done.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top