JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Nordstrom Sold Out of $85 Rocks.....:confused:
The Seattle-based retailer began offering rocks for sale at the end of November.
nordstrom_rock-1481646467-7179.jpg

BELLEVUE, WA — The hot new item this Christmas season isn't a Tickle-Me-Elmo or iPhone 7, it's a rock. Nordstrom is selling rocks in two pricey versions this Christmas, but they're all sold out. There's the big-ticket $85 rock, but it comes in a smaller, less expensive $65 version. The rocks come wrapped in "vegetable-tanned leather" secured by "sturdy contrast backstitching"

Here's a photo of the high-end rock from the Nordstrom website:

1481645571.JPG
But what do you do with the rock? Nordstrom leaves that up to you. It can be a paper weight or a conversation piece, according to the website copy. For example, you could talk about how you were one of the lucky few to get an $85 rock before they all sold out.

Nordstrom Sold Out of $85 Rocks

Come on people, if it had a black pouch it could be a "tactical" rock! Then gov Brown could make us register our "assault rocks" and we could pay for a concealed rock permit. LOL. Sorry, I got off work early and have had a few cold ones.

Ma's got a $3000 dollar rock she wears on here finger. She was going to give it to me and I told her it would make a great fishin lure. I didn't get it:(

Okay, so it might make a good gift.

As a going way present to all those Hollywood saps that promised to run for Canada if Trump got elected.

I have some nice chunks of flint that make a great spark when struck , around the house.
Wonder what some Nordstrom shopper would pay for one with a brain tanned deer hide pouch?

Even have some genuine made by AndyinEverson arrowheads , wonder if they are worth money?
Might have a new Christmas gig! LOL! :D
Andy

Last Edited:
Nordstrom Sold Out of $85 Rocks.....:confused:
The Seattle-based retailer began offering rocks for sale at the end of November.
View attachment 328832

BELLEVUE, WA — The hot new item this Christmas season isn't a Tickle-Me-Elmo or iPhone 7, it's a rock. Nordstrom is selling rocks in two pricey versions this Christmas, but they're all sold out. There's the big-ticket $85 rock, but it comes in a smaller, less expensive $65 version. The rocks come wrapped in "vegetable-tanned leather" secured by "sturdy contrast backstitching"

Here's a photo of the high-end rock from the Nordstrom website:

View attachment 328833
But what do you do with the rock? Nordstrom leaves that up to you. It can be a paper weight or a conversation piece, according to the website copy. For example, you could talk about how you were one of the lucky few to get an $85 rock before they all sold out.

Nordstrom Sold Out of $85 Rocks

Barnum said something along the lines of you'll never go broke betting on human stupidity. This again proves he was right. Well this and all the people who voted for Odumbo and Hilary.

I have some nice chunks of flint that make a great spark when struck , around the house.
Wonder what some Nordstrom shopper would pay for one with a brain tanned deer hide pouch?

Even have some genuine made by AndyinEverson arrowheads , wonder if they are worth money?
Might have a new Christmas gig! LOL! :D
Andy
I can see you with your own booth at Saturday Market. :eek:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR