JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had 20 of these on order to cover my Christmas gifts this year - now they've cancelled my order and say they won't be able to make more rocks until February :( My family will be so disappointed. This is going to be the worst Christmas ever!

On a side note, my step-sister works for Nordstrom up in Seattle. If I see her at Christmas, I am SO giving her crap about this. Then I'll ask if she can get me an employee discount on my rock ;)

See, I wonder about the people that come up with this stuff. Are they highly intelligent, marketing geniuses? Or just regular "Shlubs", like me?

I would say a combination of both; Some do it as a joke and it takes off and/or some marketer studies how far they can push the stupidity of some consumers.

Ray

Yeah, you go ahead and laugh. I remember the Original Pet Rock back the 70's. In displays at department stores like The Bon Marche', J.C. Penneys. If I remember they were under $10.00. Guess what? They sold over 2.3 million of those little rocks. You do the math.
That's exactly what I'm laughing about. It's a genius idea for making money.

Actually its a reproduction of the first WEAPON used to kill another human (or chimp like human ancestor) They should have to do a BGC and charge at least an extra $25.00 for the transfer.

You all are negative. Maybe it's a great way to make millions. See the opportunity you old grumps.

Dang...I just figured out why my urologist office insists on me coming in right away when I'm ready to shoot off another stone. They're making more money off me than I thought ! ...I feel so exploited. :(

20110825.jpg

My guess is democrats bought them to fill the empty space in their heads. Space that formerly was filled with brain matter which has shrunk due to beating their heads on the wall over the recent election loss . . .

Sheldon

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads