JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why not? Wouldn't be the first time Portland had shanty towns.

These people are useless degens contributing nothing, while thieving and trashing anything and everything. Our forefathers did not intend for "homeless freedom", people being complete waste of spaces at the expense of everyone else. Heck, they owned slaves after all.

So! If you want to be a useless waste of space, off to the camp you go. This isn't China, we won't harvest your organs or exterminate you. We'll house you and feed you, we'll even provide you job skill training. Want to leave the camp? Find a job and contribute. Don't want to work, well you can stay in the camp instead of crapping on the side walk.

Why not? Wouldn't be the first time Portland had shanty towns.

These people are useless degens contributing nothing, while thieving and trashing anything and everything. Our forefathers did not intend for "homeless freedom", people being complete waste of spaces at the expense of everyone else. Heck, they owned slaves after all.

So! If you want to be a useless waste of space, off to the camp you go. This isn't China, we won't harvest your organs or exterminate you. We'll house you and feed you, we'll even provide you job skill training. Want to leave the camp? Find a job and contribute. Don't want to work, well you can stay in the camp instead of crapping on the side walk.
Let's make them wear a yellow star so we know who they are too...o_O

From the KGW article

"The sites would be located near MAX or bus stations, Adams wrote, using city-owned land or eminent domain for privately owned land."

Holy cow!

Add insult to injury, the drug addicts trash your neighborhood, steal from you, vandalize your property then the government comes and steals your land so the same addicts can keep doing the same thing, on a larger scale, to the same neighborhood.
Voters have a chance every couple years to tell them NO. We will see how far they can push till they finally wake up a bunch of them who tell them NO.:s0092:

30 trillion in debt yet we still have millions of homeless. Looks like the elite that run this country are the ones getting the money. You could employ millions of people for decades with 30 trillion, where did it all go?

Look around, the infistructure is falling down and everything is worn out yet 30 trillion has been spent.

Aloha, Mark
"Homeless" becomes like so many things Gov goes out to "fix". It becomes a way to make a few people VERY wealthy while fixing nothing. They do get real good at making huge amounts of money vanish.

The 30 trillion robbed from our treasury is $88,235.00 for every American man woman and child yet we still have homeless. Is it the homeless peoples fault or the elite that rob the treasury?

Tell you what.....

I'll come up with a lofty program idea intended to help solve a problem. Say homelessness. The Govt will give me a grant for say a couple of million dollars.

I'll pay myself (as director) say something in the range of +$100k. I'll of course need help. So, I'll hire my relatives and friends with really good salaries. I'll even hire some "homeless" for say min wage.

We will run the program for x number of years. Yeah.....projects take time.

l'll get next to nothing done about solving the problem. But we will declare VICTORY in the end. The politicians will be happy. And, I'll move on to the next project.

Aloha, Mark

Tell you what.....

I'll come up with a lofty program idea intended to help solve a problem. Say homelessness. The Govt will give me a grant for say a couple of million dollars.

I'll pay myself (as director) say something in the range of +$100k. I'll of course need help. So, I'll hire my relatives and friends with really good salaries. I'll even hire some "homeless" for say min wage.

We will run the program for x number of years. Yeah.....projects take time.

l'll get next to nothing done about solving the problem. But we will declare VICTORY in the end. The politicians will be happy. And, I'll move on to the next project.

Aloha, Mark
Isn't that what keeps happening again and again here in the US?

Let's say we have a solid 5 million homeless. 30 trillion dollars the elite robbed from the treasury would have been $6,000,000 each for the 5 million homeless. It looks like robbing the treasury has created homeless people in reality.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top