JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Its more for dedicated precision rifles going to long distances. Which is where the clarity becomes aparent. Though you could still get away without it. I just like the clarity because its easy to see where your bullets hit the target, even at 3x. o_O

But the nitpick aside, good shootin'! And yes you should stick with ADM by virtue of them not damaging the rails like LaRue.
thanks!

This is more or less dedicated as a bench gun for precision...I know .223 isn't ideal, and either is the AR platform,but it's cheap to shoot, and I'm not expecting to shoot it much past 500 yards. I'm eyeballing 6.5 creedmore bolt guns for real distance, but it's going to be a while. I'll probably shell out a bit more on optics at that point.
As for seeing impact... I found a cheap way to help with that... Notice the target in my OP is black and green underneath.. I buy a bunch of 22" x 28" neon green poster stock from the dollar store, cover them in a layer of cheap packaging tape and spray it with the $1 cans black paint they sell at walmart. Then I either put on the little neon pricing stickers, or the fancier target stickers in a grid pattern like on a cookie sheet for point of aim. Wa La... home made shoot and see targets, only better and much lass expensive. I can cut them into several smaller targets, or leave them whole. I'll go several rounds of "range is cold" without having to walk down and change targets if I leave them full size. And they fit perfectly on the portable stands at the range I go to.
It's nice when working up a new bullet recipe because I can get every step and variation lined up on the same target, helps a lot for reference, and archiving.

With how accurate ARs can be... I'd say they're ideal enough!

But I have limits too on what I'd spend on a semiauto. Anything that's more expensive than an ACOG I wouldn't do on a semiauto but to each their own.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top