JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Look at all these little bubblegum bubblegum pussies..man.. your ancestors would stomp your bubblegum if they could see your worthless asses shaking in your boots..stand up ..its words on paper you bunch of wusses aint nothing but words that violate the supreme law of the land

Yeah.. well... supreme law it may be...

There really isn't a way around this one. Show your card, pay the fees, wait the wait or the FFL cant release it.

Even then, when they ban them outright.... while the rest of us shake in our boots, what are YOU going to be doing? Go martyr yourself in the streets? Maybe just quietly get whisked away to prison...

Those words on paper which violate the supreme law of the land have and will continue to put people behind bars.

Unless like minded people get together and actually VOTE... V. O. T. E. there is little we can do. There is not going to be any revolution or battle to fight in the streets to win our freedoms back.

No one gives a bubblegum enough because:
a) They're already over 21
b) They like felony level storage laws
c) They already have a bunch of semiautos
d) Dont see a need for semi-autos
e) Think people should

Whatever. bubblegum it. The bottom line is that there were MORE than enough "gun owners" or "conservatives" out there who found something in the law they agreed with and therefore voted for it or DIDNT vote against it... or didnt vote at all.

So bubblegum them in their bubblgumming bubblegums

Those people should hang their heads in shame and forever be ridiculed and shunned for their disgusting choices.

Once semi-autos have been sufficiently neutered, your bolt guns will be next... afterall you dont need a gun that can kill an 800lb animal at 600m....... thats basically a sniper rifle. No honest person needs one of those. We will be lucky to have BP guns, even at that youll need an FFL and a waiting period for those too. bubblegum all of this.

Tired of constantly being under attack, Tired of my fellow shooters and conservatives LETTING IT HAPPEN

Yeah.. well... supreme law it may be...

There really isn't a way around this one. Show your card, pay the fees, wait the wait or the FFL cant release it.

Even then, when they ban them outright.... while the rest of us shake in our boots, what are YOU going to be doing? Go martyr yourself in the streets? Maybe just quietly get whisked away to prison...

Those words on paper which violate the supreme law of the land have and will continue to put people behind bars.

Unless like minded people get together and actually VOTE... V. O. T. E. there is little we can do. There is not going to be any revolution or battle to fight in the streets to win our freedoms back.

No one gives a bubblegum enough because:
a) They're already over 21
b) They like felony level storage laws
c) They already have a bunch of semiautos
d) Dont see a need for semi-autos
e) Think people should

Whatever. bubblegum it. The bottom line is that there were MORE than enough "gun owners" or "conservatives" out there who found something in the law they agreed with and therefore voted for it or DIDNT vote against it... or didnt vote at all.

So bubblegum them in their bubblgumming bubblegums

Those people should hang their heads in shame and forever be ridiculed and shunned for their disgusting choices.

Once semi-autos have been sufficiently neutered, your bolt guns will be next... afterall you dont need a gun that can kill an 800lb animal at 600m....... thats basically a sniper rifle. No honest person needs one of those. We will be lucky to have BP guns, even at that youll need an FFL and a waiting period for those too. bubblegum all of this.

Tired of constantly being under attack, Tired of my fellow shooters and conservatives LETTING IT HAPPEN
Ive heard them say..mcveigh is the way.. :D All kidding aside let them come..what are they going to do? Violate federal law as officers? ok cool i call FBI and poof we both go away..ever seen a cop in prison? they tend to leak..know what i mean?

Let the lawsuit begin I hope this is the case that makes it to the USSC that will help out other states as well. Thanks to all for your efforts and we'll stay strong.
Given that SCOTUS didn't even have the testicular fortitude to take on Commiefornia's discriminatory May Issue... and that was WITH Kavanaugh on the bench, and they still couldn't get the four votes for Cert.

Ive heard them say..mcveigh is the way.. :D All kidding aside let them come..what are they going to do? Violate federal law as officers? ok cool i call FBI and poof we both go away..ever seen a cop in prison? they tend to leak..know what i mean?

Yeah, but introduce me to the FFL who is willing to lose his business and go to prison?

Aside from the off chance that one of us blows a background check and they come to take away what you already have... this is primarily going to squelch new purchases.

So, how can one defiantly stand up against this law when we are not only at the mercy of the state but the FFL who is not likely to risk it all by selling us a gun on the sly.
Or even the private seller, at this point, who is willing to part with a gun that he can no longer readily replace AND is willing to do a deal in violation of the law that WE LET THEM PASS on us before?

I get the sentiment that we need to stand up to this... but really, how can we?

Should we load up and march on King County?
All out Civil War?

We really dont have too many options at this point.

Though in vain, we will fight to our last breath.....

Few victories appear on the horizon.

No with Dems in control of the house, you can kiss reciprocity and NFA reform goodbye... forever.

Maybe we will get it this time? Maybe theyll notice a pattern?

594 was the first step... kill private sales
1639 was the next... massively restrict FFL sales and deny young people.

They keep opening doors and we keep walking through them... death by a 1000 cuts.
Next door, we can only guess... But you can bet your asses that there will be another on the ballot in '20

I thought that was supposed to be the case with 594?

So far its looking like 1639 is going to pass with just about the EXACT same numbers as 594 did.

Lets face it. We are our own worst enemies.
We are stubborn
We dont vote
Show me the evidence that pro-gunners vote less than anti-gunners. Gun owners are A MINORITY in most states. I never had any real hope this wouldn't pass.

It doesn't help that since the late 70s, the NRA became a pressure group for all right-wing social issues. Outside of the Bible Belt, most people are pro-abortion. Similar (although less dramatically) for other social issues. Their recent near-silence when the Black CCW holder got shot by the cops, which should have been a Black Lives Matter moment, really made them look like a white-supremacist organization. By conflating guns and right-wing social issues, they really poisoned the well for gun owners. Not that it would have really made much difference with the demographics, but it surely hurt some.

I can only hope that 1639 is such a grab-bag that it will get thrown out in court over the "single subject" rule, but if a judge thinks "Gunz is gunz, mkay?" which wouldn't surprise me, we're screwed.

There really needs to be a major proactive effort in trying to get a pro-2A initiative going...seriously... this is something that NEEDS to start getting in the works...ASAP...a constant defensive posture doesn't advance the 2A objectives at.all.

There really needs to be a major proactive effort in trying to get a pro-2A initiative going...seriously... this is something that NEEDS to start getting in the works...ASAP...a constant defensive posture doesn't advance the 2A objectives at.all.
Yeah, good luck with that. You notice which way this just went by 60/40?

IIRC, initiatives can be modified by the legislature after two years (???). If this holds up in court, the best that can be hoped for is to peel off a few reasonable Ds to vote for a bill exempting .22LR from the "assault rifle" designation. Getting the governor to sign it, though...

Show me the evidence that pro-gunners vote less than anti-gunners. Gun owners are A MINORITY in most states. I never had any real hope this wouldn't pass.

It doesn't help that since the late 70s, the NRA became a pressure group for all right-wing social issues. Outside of the Bible Belt, most people are pro-abortion. Similar (although less dramatically) for other social issues. Their recent near-silence when the Black CCW holder got shot by the cops, which should have been a Black Lives Matter moment, really made them look like a white-supremacist organization. By conflating guns and right-wing social issues, they really poisoned the well for gun owners. Not that it would have really made much difference with the demographics, but it surely hurt some.

I can only hope that 1639 is such a grab-bag that it will get thrown out in court over the "single subject" rule, but if a judge thinks "Gunz is gunz, mkay?" which wouldn't surprise me, we're screwed.

Yeah, Ill give you the minority part... but I would expect that a number of Republicans/conservatives out there who are not shooters would support the 2nd Amendment though. There are far more registered Republicans here than voted. That goes not only for 1639 but Cantwell could have been unseated as well.

The NRA played that card and it worked for them, times have changed and so have they. I think the biggest thing with their imaging for so long was alienating to the self defense/recreational shooters, etc... too long did I see LaPierre's mug on every magazine wearing a $200 field jacket with a $1000+ over/under cracked over his shoulder.
They have seemingly got with the times here lately by bringing in ALL shooters and having people like Dana Loesch and Colion Noir out there and emphasizing the personal protection angle and embracing ownership of ARs instead of treating them like the drunk uncle at Thanksgiving.

Regarding the CCW holder that was shot... I think they were right to NOT make it a 'black lives matter moment' because there was NOTHING about that case that indicated ANY racial animus by the officer. Playing the race card doesnt serve the cause... and certainly doesnt make them look "white supremacist"... If you believe that, you probably believe that NRA loves school shootings too.:rolleyes:

Gun ownership has been an uphill battle for decades. We are ALWAYS on the defensive and ALWAYS lose. Progressivism is patient.
A little here, a little there.... soon enough, there are generations growing up with less and less positive experience with gun ownership... pretty soon, everyone is David Hogg and those who dont toe that line are ridiculed or attacked by social media mobs.
People have become too comfortable and easily cowed by fear mongering to the point that they will support things like magazine restrictions because they think that someone will rush the mass shooter during a reload... even though they know its bullbubblegum, they vote for it.
Too much dont know, dont care in the middle of this debate and the ones who are diehards arent enough to protect the 2A. Its all about messaging and we are losing. Doesnt matter how many stories about CCW stopping or preventing a mass shooting or other crimes. Doesnt matter how many people use rifles to protect themselves.... DOESNT MATTER THAT ONLY 11 PEOPLE WERE KILLED WITH RIFLES IN WASHINGTON... dont know. dont care. dont care to know.

^^^ Fight, flight, or freeze...take your pick.

The Gun Owner Safety Act...Safe Gun Owners, Safe Communities...as long as the title sounds good, and it mentions Safety enough, people will obviously blissfully vote for it...because actually learning facts is wayyyyyyy too much work for many.

Boss

^^^ Fight, flight, or freeze...take your pick.

The Gun Owner Safety Act...Safe Gun Owners, Safe Communities...as long as the title sounds good, and it mentions Safety enough, people will obviously blissfully vote for it...because actually learning facts is wayyyyyyy too much work for many.

Boss

I-940 was labeled "Police De-escalation" in the news.

No, its the "charge police with murder if, in someone's monday morning QB opinion, they didnt do enough to de-escalate armed people before defending their selves".

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top