JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just did a study, it took a total of 10,000 man hours.
It was just me so it took a while.
My study proved without a doubt that assault weapons prevent tricycle accidents.
I think this proves we should never ban assault weapons because the kids will suffer.

Any poll. any survey, any 'study' is done with one goal in mind; to prove a preconceived conclusion.
There is no such thing as honesty or ethics in politics or it's related subjects.
Gun control? OMG..........just pass out the diazapam.

You may call me cynical, but I do not believe anything the media spews forth:
graphs, charts, surveys, polls, and neighborhood gossip.
They are all equal in validity.

What they claim to be "assault weapons" are statistically RARELY used in mass shootings. Over the past decade, they've been spotlighting a specific type of high profile mass shooting (random shootings in public settings, usually gun free zones) to make them seem that they are a routine occurrence and that they are the norm when, in fact, they are anything but. They don't want to dig into the real statistics because it would show them information they can't come to terms with. Just ignore where most of the actual gun related crime is happening and how those guns are actually obtained....out of sight, out of mind.

This tragedy could have been prevented by an assault weapon.
I warned you.

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Insanity is defined as doing something the same way over and over again but expecting different results. Kind of like passing over 20,000 gun laws to stop gun violence by criminals.

A salt weapon.

Great! Now they should do a study that looks at "freedom of speech and freedom of assembly" laws *cough* first amendment *cough* and how they relate to frequency of violent protests, property and personal damage from said protests, etc. You know, for science.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top