Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

No ammo shortage here

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Kimber Custom, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Kimber Custom

Kimber Custom Vancouver, WA Bronze Vendor Bronze Vendor

[video=youtube;uCppmoZiXUY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCppmoZiXUY&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Check out the night shoot at 10:45 :thumbup:

ATCclears, 1200bruce, erudne and 9 others like this.
  2. YoungBlood

YoungBlood SW Washington Active Member

My 4 year old loves these videos, definitely on my list of things to witness live.

3. Flopsweat

Flopsweat Slightly right of center Well-Known Member

Neat video, but I didn't care for the "These guns could murder a lot of people" or whatever it was that he said. And he clearly doesn't know what a "dirty bomb" is. I always enjoy a good night shoot clip though.

4. Kimber Custom

Kimber Custom Vancouver, WA Bronze Vendor Bronze Vendor

Yea he makes several stupid comments like that. Clearly he's not a gun guy, at least not when he started the video.

5. spectra

spectra The Couve Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

Wish I could win the lottery......

6. 4dogs

4dogs 3 miles from the range Active Member

That would be a bunch of fun...and I'm glad we have our own version (Saddle Butte Machine Gun Shoot) here every May.

jbett98, Dapapadon, Flopsweat and 3 others like this.
  7. PDXSparky

PDXSparky Keizer / Hillsboro Well-Known Member

Full auto fun available for anyone with a little $. Definitely a good time for any gun enthusiast.

8. Misternt

Misternt Salem Area Active Member

Seriously recommend SBMG shoot to anyone that hasn't been.

The comments by the vice guy are bad in some instances,not any worse than I've heard from random people not in the gun community though. However the overall take is positive and given Vice's audience I'd say the video is good.

9. RepairCelt

RepairCelt Keizer, OR New Member

Not just full-auto either. I went in 2012. Felt the $30 I spent to shoot three rounds through the .50 cal was definitely worth it. Managed to take the right-rear hub off the target car down range. And I got to see the tank that was there fire its main gun...once...before it broke the firing pin. But yes, shooting a full auto SKS in .308 (I think that's what the guy said it was) was a total hoot! Couldn't see nuthin' through the muzzle flash!