JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I saw the whole vid, and the Mom is all kind of stupid, as is her boy.

The world is full of stupid, we expect stupid people to be stupid.

On the other hand I expect a whole lot more out of Law enforcement, I think it is completely fair to critique the PoPo here. Regardless how the people they encounter act LEO's need to all ways perform there duties in a calm and well reasoned manner, or get out of LE.

The shooter needs to be fired, the initiating oficer should be reprimanded and given more training.

That's why this story needs to get out there. Even if the cop who shot doesn't get fired (as he should) the public awareness will hopefully make other cops think about their actions.

The cops know there is a HUGE double standard. They are 99.99% covered by that thin blue line they live by. Don't ever count on LEOs being held accountable for what they do wrong. Hope for it, but be realistic.

Hang out with some cops. They will tell you they are hyperaware of how their actions can ruin their careers. They'll give you all sorts of examples of cops who acted on impulse, or emotion, and how it destroyed their lives even if they stayed cops. They'll tell you the public and the media are out to get them, they can't do anything right, and sure can't do anything wrong, or it'll mean being held do a significantly higher standard than other human beings, just because they're in a position of public trust. They'll tell you they spend their shift looking for ways to avoid trouble... they they sacrifice officer safety in the name of liability. They'll tell you their superiors and their departments would sell them out in a heartbeat, if they stepped out of line, or maybe even if they didn't, to scapegoat embarrassment or controversy.

You might be looking at the same thing, but some of you guys have a totally wacked out idea of how cops see the world.

Hang out with some cops. They will tell you they are hyperaware of how their actions can ruin their careers. They'll give you all sorts of examples of cops who acted on impulse, or emotion, and how it destroyed their lives even if they stayed cops. They'll tell you the public and the media are out to get them, they can't do anything right, and sure can't do anything wrong, or it'll mean being held do a significantly higher standard than other human beings, just because they're in a position of public trust. They'll tell you they spend their shift looking for ways to avoid trouble... they they sacrifice officer safety in the name of liability. They'll tell you their superiors and their departments would sell them out in a heartbeat, if they stepped out of line, or maybe even if they didn't, to scapegoat embarrassment or controversy.

You might be looking at the same thing, but some of you guys have a totally wacked out idea of how cops see the world.

We non-leos are just blind and dumb. :s0064:

We non-leos are just blind and dumb. :s0064:

No, you anti-LEOs just make huge totally uninformed assumptions. Having spent quite a bit of time with cops, I'm NOT a huge fan of them in general, for a number of reasons. But they DEFINITELY don't feel like any kind of protected class. True or not.

Raceists? :s0114:

I know, I know.... I couldn't type that with a straight face, either! ;)

Over a speeding ticket? Come on lady, though I do not side with the officer shooting at them. Seems like a drama queen.

Yep, she put everyone in danger. She made it much, much worse.

There are few things in this world that are more melodramatic, more volatile, or more entertaining than a pi$$ed off black woman on a rant! YouTube is replete with videos of them carrying on right up to getting themselves tazered.

Case in point....

[video=youtube_share;MHV4fBQgupI]http://youtu.be/MHV4fBQgupI[/video]

Regardless there is still no rational for shooting at the vehicle, which in this day and age is unnecessary given ALL the chases we see in the news and how they do, ultimately, all come to an end.

Regardless there is still no rational for shooting at the vehicle, which in this day and age is unnecessary given ALL the chases we see in the news and how they do, ultimately, all come to an end.

Oh, no doubt or argument, that one cop was way out there regardless if he knew the "whole situation". If he had hit managed to the driver, what would have kept her car from going head on into opposing traffic?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top