JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know, I know.... I couldn't type that with a straight face, either! ;)

There are few things in this world that are more melodramatic, more volatile, or more entertaining than a pi$$ed off black woman on a rant! YouTube is replete with videos of them carrying on right up to getting themselves tazered.

While I agree those videos you provided were slightly entertaining, here is another video of the countless videos that show there is a problem with Our government workers. We should demand that they be held accountable for their illegal and immoral actions.

Another creep bad cop! Not all cops are bad cops, but here is another one that is...Kid calls out cop for parking on sidewalk - YouTube

The context of that comment was that you can't just take down a license plate number and hope for the best. Cops have to pursue people who run. Our society wants it that way. I'd be open to debate this but its the reality right now.
If you've been reading this thread you would see that I don't agree with that level of force in this incident. But you can't just let someone go either. Its a tough line to walk.

Actually, cops do occasionally quit chasing high speed vehicles because it is safer not to pursue and increase the danger to the general public. Did the cops have just cause to start shooting at a van full of kids?? We'll find out after the investigation.

Brutus Out

Actually, cops do occasionally quit chasing high speed vehicles because it is safer not to pursue and increase the danger to the general public. Did the cops have just cause to start shooting at a van full of kids?? We'll find out after the investigation.

Brutus Out

They chased this guy at near 189 mph
Under Arrest, Motorcycle Rider Boasts of High-Speed Chase | NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth

A 70-mile motorcycle chase through Dallas and Arlington hit speeds of nearly 200 mph, according to the boastful rider as he was placed into the back of a police car.

Brutus Out

That is just another one trying to justify what the cops do. (I just want to do home at the end of my shift.......f everyone else)

Hang out with some cops. They will tell you they are hyperaware of how their actions can ruin their careers. They'll give you all sorts of examples of cops who acted on impulse, or emotion, and how it destroyed their lives even if they stayed cops. They'll tell you the public and the media are out to get them, they can't do anything right, and sure can't do anything wrong, or it'll mean being held do a significantly higher standard than other human beings, just because they're in a position of public trust. They'll tell you they spend their shift looking for ways to avoid trouble... they they sacrifice officer safety in the name of liability. They'll tell you their superiors and their departments would sell them out in a heartbeat, if they stepped out of line, or maybe even if they didn't, to scapegoat embarrassment or controversy.

You might be looking at the same thing, but some of you guys have a totally wacked out idea of how cops see the world.

One of the reasons that argument falls flat these days is the concept of "professional courtesy". Letter of the law for non-leo, spirit of the law for leo.

Fired!

New Mexico officer in van shooting is fired

I have 90 days. Time until the union files a grievance to have him restored to duty.
He has 30 days to appeal. But, it will still take the union to bring enough political pressure
to have restoration looked at. After all he is a nice guy. He bought the kids McDonald's!

(Maybe we should sic Michelle on him, for first trying to kill the children with bullets and then with saturated fats)

"Gutierrez issued a brief statement on the firing, but agency rules call for no additional public comment because it's a personnel matter that can be appealed."

Pay attention, if the cops keep their mouths shut, so should we.

Keep in mind, when a cop gets fired for something widely considered to be a politicized or highly publicized incident, another department will often pick them up.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top