JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Okay so what is the deal with these videos? I have a Glock 27 and I can't get it to load a round like these guys do in these videos. I been wondering how someone can rack the slide on their semi auto with one hand, assuming the other hand was injured in some way. I also heard you could use the rear sight against something hard, like the edge of the table or the heal of your shoe...... but I guess you have to make sure you got a metal sight because if you have a plastic one you can brake it off.....Does this "tricks" work with full size or any size pistol? Thanks fellers...:D

Racking a Glock slide with one hand | The Firearm Blog

YouTube - Glock 17 chambering without touching the slide

I know on a Glock it is possible to rack the slide by pushing the muzzle end of the slide aginst something hard. Since the slides are pretty square, you use the top corners, next to/above the barrel. I have also seen it done by holding the grip between your knees. Both those ways should work with any size of Glock.

I know on a Glock it is possible to rack the slide by pushing the muzzle end of the slide aginst something hard. Since the slides are pretty square, you use the top corners, next to/above the barrel. I have also seen it done by holding the grip between your knees. Both those ways should work with any size of Glock.

I would use the sights of a glock on my belt or corner of a pocket. BTW training for one handed operation of a firearm should be included to everyone's training.

Reokue

There is no way I could do that with my XD9. I have trouble pulling it back as it is, and I'm an athletic 6'6'' 225lb'er. One of the stiffest slides I've pulled.

The sub-compact springs are a little heavier and the front is rounded, so it seems like it'd be more difficult (glock I mean)

They could just FEEL heavier because you've got so much to grip, but I think they are, haven't looked at a spec sheet though

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top