JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bought a pistol last year...queue was at 4,000....took about 2 weeks, whatever, but I got it.
September 13th I buy pistol, put in a queue of 3400...OK I'll wait a couple of weeks....week and half later, I get the call "Delayed"
In the meantime my wife and brother both bought, queued, and cleared purchases in the last 2 weeks....I am STILL in delay.
I have called and emailed every week with no response. NW Armory will not release even after more than 30 days

... NW Armory will not release even after more than 30 days
About ZERO FFL's will in OR, so no need to single out any for not releasing.

Used to be Tigard Pawn 4 More would to known customers only, not first time customers. No idea on their policy these days.

Bummer on your delay. Mayhaps they entered your information incorrectly/typo? Regardless, good luck!

Used to be Tigard Pawn 4 More would to known customers only, not first time customers. No idea on their policy these days.

Bummer on your delay. Mayhaps they entered your information incorrectly/typo? Regardless, good luck!
Wasn't necessarily pointing the finger at NW Armory, love the shop, just disappointed the majority of the shops in the state won't exercise the Federal law.
I wish I knew what the delay issue was so I can address it or provide any info they are looking for.
I think I will drive to Salem and see if that helps....keep ya posted

Most FFL do not make you pay in full for the firearm. You technically just paid for a background check..... sad thing is they hold the firearm for you even though you are delayed and don't sell it to someone else. Both parties lose.

How do you get sued for not violating a law in the first place. ???? The problem in this country is all these businesses and companies who continue to bow down. Look at how many companies that are not in violation of any federal law which trumps state law and refuse to send magazines to states that are in violation of constitution and federal law. these businesses are the problem, they are not breaking any law and refuse to stand their ground......... everyone loves to be all "dont tread on me" and then we come find out that's BS

First time ever, but they were gentle so it wasn't too traumatic.

CHL holder, told it'll be probably two days. Told I'm number 600. The shop (ORW) was crowded and busy the entire time I was there; a stack of 4473s 5 or 6 inches high on the shelf, constantly being added to.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top