JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
or people could simply just vote... if everyone voted nobody could bitcn
Uh yeah no. These official's were sworn in to up hold the constitution. Just because people vote on it doesn't mean it's right. It's the reason the constitution is there. Shall not be infringed.....also I bet if we hand count the votes we would get another outcome, the whole mail in voting system is a joke.

I don't really understand Oregon's background check system. I was at Bimart today. My purchase was instantaneous approval. So was 2/5 people in front of me. One didn't have a chl but was instantaneous approval

The others went to pending or delay status

I

It was surprising to me to hear that some people are delayed for years. And there is no resolution. The state police sometimes make no decisions. I spoke to an ffl that was advised if they transfer a firearm to someone without an approval. If it comes back months later as declined. The ffl is responsible for getting the gun back. Seems strange to me since state and federal law allows a transfer if there is no response within the legal time period.

Started the process on a couple of lowers around 5 PM tonight. CHL holder
since the 1980's. AFAIK I'm the ONLY one with my exact name in the whole
country. Usually minutes unless the system is down (they REALLY need a
computer update). Today? #6,547 on the CHL waitlist. Non CHL waitlist
was 24,000+.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA