JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Went through Hardened Arms in Friday Harbor for a yhm phantom. It was their first time using eforms and my first can. I was pretty pumped when it took just over 4 months from time of purchase to in my safe. Highly recommend using a dealer who utilizes eforms. Just wanted to share my recent experience and recommendation. Good luck!

Pilot

Which is, under current rules, what is required. Not a scan or reproduction. It is to say the least a little weird that they have not revised it last time I looked, about a month ago.

Went through Hardened Arms in Friday Harbor for a yhm phantom. It was their first time using eforms and my first can. I was pretty pumped when it took just over 4 months from time of purchase to in my safe. Highly recommend using a dealer who utilizes eforms. Just wanted to share my recent experience and recommendation. Good luck!

Pilot

I was told this is only available if you are applying as a trust. Is that correct?

wait so you submit online, via trust and you get a virtual stamp back?

no actual stamp?

confused here...

also as far as I know as long as you have the original stamp locked away somewhere safe, a copy of it is fine to carry with you when you are out using your NFA item.

I carry a reduced sized color copy of my stamp in my wallet and a full sized color copy in my truck.

both are front/back copies.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top