JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Went through Hardened Arms in Friday Harbor for a yhm phantom. It was their first time using eforms and my first can. I was pretty pumped when it took just over 4 months from time of purchase to in my safe. Highly recommend using a dealer who utilizes eforms. Just wanted to share my recent experience and recommendation. Good luck!

Pilot

Which is, under current rules, what is required. Not a scan or reproduction. It is to say the least a little weird that they have not revised it last time I looked, about a month ago.

Went through Hardened Arms in Friday Harbor for a yhm phantom. It was their first time using eforms and my first can. I was pretty pumped when it took just over 4 months from time of purchase to in my safe. Highly recommend using a dealer who utilizes eforms. Just wanted to share my recent experience and recommendation. Good luck!

Pilot

I was told this is only available if you are applying as a trust. Is that correct?

wait so you submit online, via trust and you get a virtual stamp back?

no actual stamp?

confused here...

also as far as I know as long as you have the original stamp locked away somewhere safe, a copy of it is fine to carry with you when you are out using your NFA item.

I carry a reduced sized color copy of my stamp in my wallet and a full sized color copy in my truck.

both are front/back copies.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads