JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
got my suppressor!!
You got a SiCo Hybrid right?

When I said I'll race you I was really hoping to get mine first! Looks like I lost but good for you. Hope you enjoy now get out and use it! Looks like good weather this weekend better take advantage of that.
I'm waiting for my 22lr Axiom can, really excited about getting this one because after I got my Octane and shot 22lr with it I realized just how awesome 22lr suppressed is.

You got a SiCo Hybrid right?

When I said I'll race you I was really hoping to get mine first! Looks like I lost but good for you. Hope you enjoy now get out and use it! Looks like good weather this weekend better take advantage of that.
I'm waiting for my 22lr Axiom can, really excited about getting this one because after I got my Octane and shot 22lr with it I realized just how awesome 22lr suppressed is.
yes, the hybrid! i will be shooting it tonight!!

IMG_3022.JPG IMG_3023.JPG IMG_3021.JPG

Let me know how it sounds. I bought my Hybrid in December, but probably wont get my stamp until October or November of this year with the way the wait times are going. I should get my Saker 7.62 any day here shortly, though.
I purchased the ASR mounts for both the Saker and the Hybrid already, as well as all the muzzle devices for all the hosts i plan on suppressing (AR SBR in 5.56, RFB in .308, AR SBR in AAC.300, Sig MPx in 9mm, and a "match" grade AR SPR build).
Im really hoping that 9mm will be whisper quiet, but hard to tell for sure from you tube videos. Guess my ear hears what it wants to hear when I got the money burning a hole in my pocket! :)

Let me know how it sounds. I bought my Hybrid in December, but probably wont get my stamp until October or November of this year with the way the wait times are going. I should get my Saker 7.62 any day here shortly, though.
I purchased the ASR mounts for both the Saker and the Hybrid already, as well as all the muzzle devices for all the hosts i plan on suppressing (AR SBR in 5.56, RFB in .308, AR SBR in AAC.300, Sig MPx in 9mm, and a "match" grade AR SPR build).
Im really hoping that 9mm will be whisper quiet, but hard to tell for sure from you tube videos. Guess my ear hears what it wants to hear when I got the money burning a hole in my pocket! :)

just shot my glock 23 with it. its really quiet. quieter than i anticipated. i put an uncaptured 19lb wolff recoil spring in it hoping it would hold the slide closed a millisecond longer. havent shot it with the stock spring but the 19lb spring is good. i have a 20lb too i want to try.

will be shooting 7.62,300blk and 5.56 tomorrow thru it. probably more 40s&w also.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top