Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

NF Wolf Creek Shooting Lanes Upgrade Project...

Reno

Reactions
It does look good and I hope to try it out with the wife to do some pistol practice. Hopefully it will stay nice looking and someone won't think it's a great source for free gravel to put in their driveway. I just got a new 4x4 Ram truck and got the bed liner installed on Wednesday so will be able to help with some of the clean up get togethers.

I've never been at the site but is one of the lanes long enough to shoot a Winchester Model 100 .308 rifle? I'm waiting for a new firing pin to get back from Winchester (or whatever the company's name is now that has their parts) and once I install it I want to test fire it to make sure it's working ok. That's about the only time I plan on firing it as it's not really a rifle you fire for fun and I don't hunt. :D But I would like to test fire it a few times since my dad probably hadn't fired it in probably 20 years and I've not fired it since I was a kid back in the late 60's. If there is a lane suitable for shooting it here, that would be great since it is close to Hillsboro.

Great job by all of those that worked on it to make it happen.

Mike

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider

Staff online