JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It does look good and I hope to try it out with the wife to do some pistol practice. Hopefully it will stay nice looking and someone won't think it's a great source for free gravel to put in their driveway. I just got a new 4x4 Ram truck and got the bed liner installed on Wednesday so will be able to help with some of the clean up get togethers.

I've never been at the site but is one of the lanes long enough to shoot a Winchester Model 100 .308 rifle? I'm waiting for a new firing pin to get back from Winchester (or whatever the company's name is now that has their parts) and once I install it I want to test fire it to make sure it's working ok. That's about the only time I plan on firing it as it's not really a rifle you fire for fun and I don't hunt. :D But I would like to test fire it a few times since my dad probably hadn't fired it in probably 20 years and I've not fired it since I was a kid back in the late 60's. If there is a lane suitable for shooting it here, that would be great since it is close to Hillsboro.

Great job by all of those that worked on it to make it happen.

Mike

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top