JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My favorite part is that, for the AR-10, he was charged with transferring it to an unauthorized person...I thought they fixed their "LEO cant have them either" thing...If they did then he did in fact transfer it to a very authorized person.

There are just so many things wrong with this whole situation.

Insanity.

"We don't want to take your guns" "But we do want to make them all illegal then seek you out and bait you into committing a crime that wasn't a crime last week so we can throw you in prison..."

That's so far over the line I don't even know where to begin.

Impeach.

Recall.

Fire.

Remove all of these psychopaths from office.

I'm not sure we want this as the initial test case in the court system. Hopefully he gets a really good lawyer, and doesnt' have any skeletons in his closet.

Oh and also, as i read the law it is illegal to buy a weapon for anything other than personal use unless you are a FFL holder. so when the cop does this is he exempt from the law when he lies about his identity or reason for purchase in order to buy the gun for reasons other than personal use, or is it a personal statement for him to artificially increase the number of criminals in this country?

Dude is UGLY! But he is still an AMERICAN! What do you want to bet they sized him up to see how scary his mugshot would be when they plastered it on the news! Now all the panicky liberals will feel Oh So Safe tonight knowing the ugly guy with the big evil gun is going to jail.

And BTW what is this stupid state line thing? America is America right? I dont see the point behind prohibiting a Washinton AMERICAN from selling a gun to an Oregon AMERICAN. I wont do it but it seems stupid. Its like we are 50 different countries (57 different countries according to obama who has visited all 57 states in the union)

The State will make it the test case. Even before the current extended ban, he sold an AR that was illegal under existing state laws.
The DA knew this guy sold illegal firearms and so they went back to him to buy one prohibited under the new law. They hand picked their first test case.

An AR-10 Magnum must fire a .300 Win. Mag cartridge. Why do you or anyone need one to hunt or for sporting puroses? Feinstein is allowing us(bless her) to keep over 2200 SPECIFICALLY NAMED "WEAPONS". ISN'T THAT ENOUGH FOR YOU? No matter what illegal restrictions they attempt to put in place, if the fuzz can have 'em, so can you. I prove it every single day. The law and The Constitution are written to the advantage of WE THE PEOPLE. Use it and quit forcing your own rights down the toilet. If someone comes to my door with a belt fed M-60, they will be met with one. The Treading Is Done.

Insanity.

"We don't want to take your guns" "But we do want to make them all illegal then seek you out and bait you into committing a crime that wasn't a crime last week so we can throw you in prison..."

That's so far over the line I don't even know where to begin.

Impeach.

Recall.

Fire.

Remove all of these psychopaths from office.

They needed a sacrificial lamb to make a public example out of so the rest of the NY sheeple stay in line. They are going to try to throw the book at him.

Wow I dont think they could have set this up any better, talk about MAKING the first sacrafice. They will try to throw the book at him to scare everyone else. If they happen to win this FRAMING, it could cause more issues then any of us want.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top