JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Do you fid them to be?

• Positive

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Negative

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pretty sure it's a bunch of people completing their Account Progress. I'm sure it'll slow down in the next week or two :s0155:

On the subject of Account Progress: I don't see the reasoning for including a "Review a local resource" step. How is that important to the Forum?

I agree that it is a nice thing, and a way to alert people these resources. Making it a requirement is over-reach.

I am tempted to give a glowing review of Dick's, in protest! For now I will just let it stay unmarked. :p

On the subject of Account Progress: I don't see the reasoning for including a "Review a local resource" step. How is that important to the Forum?

I agree that it is a nice thing, and a way to alert people these resources. Making it a requirement is over-reach.

I am tempted to give a glowing review of Dick's, in protest! For now I will just let it stay unmarked. :p

Well, if Dick's are your thing, go for it! No judgments from me. ;)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top