JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My first one I bought at the store they did it for free then I didn't like them so I got the XS big dot and did it myself .
The Glock 19 X came with night sights on it.
But I changed THOSE to the XS big dot also

At least the guy that did my first set had been to the Glock armer class lol and had the right tools.there is no hammer needed to do Glock sights LOL

Last Edited:
Personally, I've come to realize I don't care for my Trijicon HD sights. I did when I first got them. Shooting them is great, I really like the 'U' notch a lot but then I started carrying them. These thing are sharp, they rip up my skin and clothes, I can't believe they didn't consider that in the design. The serrations are great at cutting glare but is too much is ask to radius the edges.

I'm in the process of replacing mine the Wilson Combat Vicker's sight. IMO the solve all the short comings of the HD sights. The have a dot the "i" setup which I like over the three dots, the set screws get big point in my book, the edges are radiused smooth and the front sight post in narrower to block less of the target. I wanted to love the HDs but I'm over it.

Personally, I've come to realize I don't care for my Trijicon HD sights. I did when I first got them. Shooting them is great, I really like the 'U' notch a lot but then I started carrying them. These thing are sharp, they rip up my skin and clothes, I can't believe they didn't consider that in the design. The serrations are great at cutting glare but is too much is ask to radius the edges.

I'm in the process of replacing mine the Wilson Combat Vicker's sight. IMO the solve all the short comings of the HD sights. The have a dot the "i" setup which I like over the three dots, the set screws get big point in my book, the edges are radiused smooth and the front sight post in narrower to block less of the target. I wanted to love the HDs but I'm over it.
That's what I have on both my Glock is the i set up XS BIG DOT

But on my 19 I left the front sight and just replaced the rear and I changed both front and back back on the G22 MVIMG_20180801_144621.jpg

The only thing I did to my Glock 19 X is change the rear sight and put the punish back plate lol I also changed the barrel AGENCY ARMS BARREL

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top