JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I need to invest in a sight pusher. I had a set of Trijicon HD sights installed at a shop in Hillsboro and they were pounded in with a punch. Never again.
I actually emailed my prospective gunsmith a freaking questionaire on how he would go about installing Trijicon tritium sights.
Much to my surprise he replied back, answered my questions and said that he uses a MGW Pro sight pusher.
Bingo ! Right answer.

You don't pound on tritium sights because you can break a tube from the impacts.
And you get the free of charge, souvenir impact marks on your sights to enjoy every time you handle your pistol.

Or you shove the damaged sights up the "gunsmith's" nose, sideways and make him buy you new sights.
On another forum this just happened and the "gunsmith" is buying new sights.

Last Edited:
Or this for $30 on fleabay...

Easily put Trijicons on my Shield with no fuss, no muss and more importantly, no marrs...

2E0E1B09-1B95-4566-AB42-D89EA4A2FC02.jpeg

"MGW Pro sight pusher". Off to Amazon. ;)
Just get the regular....about $108 and much nicer that $50 Ebay types.
The MGW has a strong frame and finer threads on the jack screw which equates to more power than the cheaper pushers with their coarse threads.

The pro is about $300.

I paid $16 to have my rear sight pushed on by a competent smith.

I'll ckecknthose out. The sights I'm transitioning to on all my pistols now are the Trijicon HD.
Also look at Trijicon HD XR (extra range).
Trijicon-HD-XR-Sights.jpg
They have a thinner front sight blade for a more detailed sight picture.
I have the orange ring and they are a great day/night sight system.

Ameriglo Agent is another nice sight system.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTZWRiHd75w9rZtv8XmrzkeDS9M7Uv8AGPZwOHSENARw3zJBZfvA.jpg

Last Edited:
This should be all you need.
MGW Rear Sight Tool Glock - MPN: MGW309
The angled push pads would mate up to my Trijicons.
If you have straight sided sights you would need different push pads.

I'll ckecknthose out. The sights I'm transitioning to on all my pistols now are the Trijicon HD.

That is the sight pusher I own, it worth every penny. I used it to put on my Trijicon HD sights and will be using it to remove and replace them with Vickers Battle sights. IMO they solve all the issues I have with the HDs.

Do we or just making that assumption?
It was my front sight which got damaged due to a hammer blow as per Trijicon. They installed a new front sight and sent it back at their expense. I have XS lollipop style sights on my KAHR K9. They are getting weak and I prefer Trijicon sights, however I don't see that Trijicon sights are not available for that handgun.

It was my front sight which got damaged due to a hammer blow as per Trijicon. They installed a new front sight and sent it back at their expense. I have XS lollipop style sights on my KAHR K9. They are getting weak and I prefer Trijicon sights, however I don't see that Trijicon sights are not available for that handgun.

It is unfathomable to me that someone would a hammer at all let alone on the front sight, I'm just not seeing the utility.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top