JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is unfathomable to me that someone would a hammer at all let alone on the front sight, I'm just not seeing the utility.
Sometimes, a Glock front sight can be a tight fit and won't just drop in.
I just did a TTI fiber optic front sight that required a couple of bumps to seat.
The front sight offers less protection for the tritium so very possible for Bubba to find a way to screw it up.
Some Glock front sights will require stoning (filing) to get fitment.

My theory on installing Glock sights if you are only doing 1 or 2 (etc)...

1) Find a competent smith that will use a sight pusher to put them on for you.
Brimstone Gunsmithing here in Camas used a MGW Pro to put my sights on.
Charged me like $16 and some change to do a Glock rear sight.

2) Buy the inexpensive thin wall 3/16" nut driver and install the front sight yourself.
Don't forget to use your flavor of Loctite
Squirrel Daddy has some of the best prices on high quality USA tools for Glock.

If you are doing multiple sights, think about the MGW consumer grade sight pusher.
$97 on sale right now at Midway.

Last Edited:
There are a lot of great companies out there. As of right now, my loyalty is with XS sights!

I've had issues with dead tritium tubes, Bo from XS always took care of me. Never questioned me and I love that. I don't abuse my sights but I don't baby them either... just normal use etc. damage or no damage, glow tubes do go out sometimes. Point being that XS doesn't care and they don't ask questions.

I want to get some XS big dots on my XDm and Bo told me I am welcome to send my slide in to have them installed.

I've contacted a few companies and they can't/won't install sights for you if you send it in..... lame.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top