JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My reason is COVID related ammo prices, but I'm getting closer to being able to take them out for the day......
pistols......

IMG_2343.JPG IMG_2322 (3).JPG

I bought a Glock 45 for a steal a month+ ago. Thinking about another Glock already. I have a brand loyalty, clearly

Aero 6.5 Creed upper. No ammo, and no rush to finish as I have plenty of other projects.

Aside from watching prices of reloading supplies, I'm mainly focused on finishing the reloading area behind the woodworking shop and upgrading optics on existing guns.

Not exactly NEW. But, I have a couple of firearms that I bought used over 20-30 years ago that I have never fired.

Off the top of my head are the:
Winchester m24 12 gauge SxS
H&R 1873 clone of a Springfield Trapdoor 1873
S&W m29-9 in 45 LC
S-W-25-9-45-LC.jpg
S&W 2" m15-3 in .38 special
S-W-15-3.jpg
S&W m625-2 in .45 ACP
S-W-625-2-45-ACP-5-inch-001.jpg

and a couple more (mostly investment purchases).

Aloha, Mark

Two AR's put together months ago that haven't been test fired yet and a scope on another that needs zeroed.
Got a pile of S&B 5.56 77gr Mk262 clone to try out and a pile of 69 and 77gr FGMM.

None. If I'm going to bother acquiring, going to shoot in short order. :s0165:

That would be swell and all but a 4 hr round trip in a rig that gets 10 MPG on a good day doesn't work for me.
Oct, TCGC is looking at waiters again and the woods should be open on Halloween again over here.
Got a nice new 100 yd range finished in Nov I believe thanks to cogs.
We still can't get in to use it. :(

Just because I'm not putting live ammo through it doesn't mean it just sits in the safe collecting dust.
Lot's and lot's of dry fire and practicing the fundamentals.
Pistols and rifles, red dots, irons and scopes.

Waiting on a buddy to see if we're shooting at his place today.
If not I guess we'll just call it a loading exercise and today we're practicing not leaving something behind.

The lack of A.R.M.S. Inc. #22 Medium Rings have kept this wanna-be Mk12 MOD0 from getting any trigger time.:s0058:
1659813687567.png
uimk12modo.jpeg
Would like to line up the backup irons and the optic during the same range session.
Mounting Solutions shows the item "in stock" but they haven't been able to fill my order that was placed in June.
If anyone has a source for the rings, I would be very appreciative.:s0152:

Last Edited:
Sorta...

I have a 1940's era Winchester 69A.
I have shot the rifle...but since then , added a Lyman 17A front sight to go with the factory peep sight.
Haven't zeroed this sight set up yet.....

Was going to do that soon however...
A new project of lightly cleaning up not one...but two 1822 muskets is on the front burner for now...LOL
Andy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads