JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Primary arms has Anderson lowers for $30.00 right now. Limit of 5. You could do a little building on that kind of money... Also, has anyone suggested Curt's discount shooter's supply? The Rogue defense they build is not a bad firearm. I look at mine and how it's built and they do pretty good work. That's just an example of 1 that I have. Others opinion may be different, but I might consider that before buying any on the OP's list and Curt's has knowledgeable staff that can walk you through the building process or answer questions... They can help the op pick out parts and make the whole process easier..

Last Edited:
Sorry to tack this onto the OP's thread but the right people are replying here.

I've only recently looked into 80% lowers and know how the machining is done with jigs. If one wants to do it on a mill are there specs available to do it without jigs?

Sorry to tack this onto the OP's thread but the right people are replying here.

I've only recently looked into 80% lowers and know how the machining is done with jigs. If one wants to do it on a mill are there specs available to do it without jigs?

I would personally buy a good jig. I'm sure you could find the specs but holding your router so you don't blow through the side would be interesting. If you try it video it so we can watch. :D

I was just pointing out the fact of registration, not the make of the lower. I do agree with you on the Aero though.

Last Edited:
True that! I stand corrected....but why not by an Anderson for $29.99 if you dont mind registering?

I built two 80% lowers just for the fun of having an interesting project/challenge. If it's all about the $$$, one would be better off buying a complete AR at today's prices.

Or to be totally obnoxious, instead of getting married, one could just do maid, cooks, and ho's.:eek:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR