JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One thing I thought was a little strange is the serial # and model are on the recoil spring tube. As I've seen several comment on the non adjustable LOP stock. With the serial # on the tube there will no aftermarket mods for that piece anyway to help with adding an adjustable stock.

Last Edited:
And yet 15 years latter in the broadcast community we were still using the "losing" Sony format due to the better quality, You are correct that the inferior format won the consumer market as it was "good enough" for home use at that time. :s0062:

Back to 9mm platform un-pistols, over the years I've owned or shot many 9mm un-pistols and second to shootability and build quality was the price and availability of magazines.

Before glock becoming the "standard" these last few years S&W was the most commonly used nonpriority standard, Wilkinson Arms Linda, Kel Tec Sub-9, Marlin Camp Carbine, etc.. I won't go into the proprietary platforms like Colt 9mm AR's, HK MP5, UZI, etc..

While I am in favor of the platforms that have incorporated interchangeable magazine housings "grip modules" I do understand S&W not encouraging the use of an inferior competitors magazine.

Over all I'm kind of liking this new carbine and am looking forward to getting me hands on one. I hope the build quality is at least on pare with the rest of the M&P line.:s0041:

Wondering how hard it will be to convert it to use CZ magazines? :s0133:
The little rifle will sell like hot cakes. The PCC market has really taken off last couple decades. There is a LOT of S&W owners who will want one since they have pistols using the same mags. I have one of the early "new" versions of the one Ruger makes now. When they first announced it I thought it looked "strange" until I found out they were making it to take both their mags and Glock mags. That was all it took to win me. The new one Henry came out with the same. I am sure I will end up with one of those that take Glock mags too but, there is plenty of market for the other guys. Having been a LONG time fan of PCC's I love this. My bank account not so much often :D

Felt light and relatively sturdy given the amount of plastic content.....maybe in time I might see myself getting one to go with the pistol IDK.....

20230317_093703.jpg

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads