JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Personally I would much rather have this $650 s&W than this $1800 pivot gun.

Glock mags are great but to be fair the MP mags are just as good quality wise, not nearly as cheap but 100% reliable and durable.
The only reason all my PCC's are Glock is I long ago laid in a lifetime supply of the mags. I have a real thing for PCC's so every time they put out one if it takes Glock I know I will end up buying one no matter how hard I try to resist. :D

That's an over-folder this is a side-folder.
How about a tri folder (ar15)?

5D908BF6-09D6-47AB-A2DE-21A5F771C6EF.jpeg

They (foldar) have a bifolder (is that a word?) too

B49F747A-C12F-4E3B-9D7D-52759FE49F41.png
Don't know anything about them but they kinda look fragile and finicky to me.

The way it functioned was very interesting. When the Drink button was pressed it made an instant but highly detailed examination of the subject's taste buds, a spectroscopic analysis of the subject's metabolism and then sent tiny experimental signals down the neural pathways to the taste centers of the subject's brain to see what was likely to go down well. However, no one knew quite why it did this because it invariably delivered a cupful of liquid that was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea."
Thanks, Douglas Adams.

Here's what Jerry Miculek thinks. But he's a S&W rep.

That was the first I heard that MSRP was going to be $650. My wallet is glad they did not make this to take Glock mags. :D
Even at that and the way I would have to drive over to see one of the kids in ID to buy mags it does make me want one. Him calling the trigger heavy at 5 or 6#s also sounds good to me. For the price of the thing a 5 or 6# trigger would not bother me a bit.

That was the first I heard that MSRP was going to be $650. My wallet is glad they did not make this to take Glock mags. :D
Even at that and the way I would have to drive over to see one of the kids in ID to buy mags it does make me want one. Him calling the trigger heavy at 5 or 6#s also sounds good to me. For the price of the thing a 5 or 6# trigger would not bother me a bit.
I have the JM adjustable trigger in an AR. It was 1.5 lbs out of the box! So he does like light and short reset. He said in video the s &w folder it felt like 6 or 7 lb. But weight is only part of the equation of course. Someone needs to do a Garand thumb like ghost trigger review to know what it's like without actually shooting it.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top