JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

They aren't re inventing the wheel here but it sure does look fun. I watched the whole video somewhat reserved contingent on the price, when I looked on SW's website and saw 659$ Msrp I was pleasantly surprised. I'd like to get my hands on one forsure, I've come close to buying a sub-2000 many times but I just can't bring myself to bet my life on it even though I'm a huge fan of keltec. What are your thoughts ?

A3038819-3D30-4210-BE38-2EB504C162BE.jpeg

They aren't re inventing the wheel here but it sure does look fun. I watched the whole video somewhat reserved contingent on the price, when I looked on SW's website and saw 659$ Msrp I was pleasantly surprised. I'd like to get my hands on one forsure, I've come close to buying a sub-2000 many times but I just can't bring myself to bet my life on it even though I'm a huge fan of keltec. What are your thoughts ?

View attachment 1374517

It looks like an MG42 and a full-sized S&W Shield loved each other very much and got together………

I've got a ton of 9mm M&P mags, but couldn't find a PCC to use them with, so bought a glock compatible one. Oh well, nothing wrong with having multiple platforms.

Bank account screams in pain!

I have long wanted a M&P PCC from S&W and I'm not sure how else to explain it but this is almost exactly not what I wanted :confused:

I see the utility, the form and function appear to be well thought out and jokes about using Glock mags aside there really isn't anything wrong with it, yet at the same time . . .

"The way it functioned was very interesting. When the Drink button was pressed it made an instant but highly detailed examination of the subject's taste buds, a spectroscopic analysis of the subject's metabolism and then sent tiny experimental signals down the neural pathways to the taste centers of the subject's brain to see what was likely to go down well. However, no one knew quite why it did this because it invariably delivered a cupful of liquid that was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea."

I have long wanted a M&P PCC from S&W and I'm not sure how else to explain it but this is almost exactly not what I wanted :confused:

I see the utility, the form and function appear to be well thought out and jokes about using Glock mags aside there really isn't anything wrong with it, yet at the same time . . .

"The way it functioned was very interesting. When the Drink button was pressed it made an instant but highly detailed examination of the subject's taste buds, a spectroscopic analysis of the subject's metabolism and then sent tiny experimental signals down the neural pathways to the taste centers of the subject's brain to see what was likely to go down well. However, no one knew quite why it did this because it invariably delivered a cupful of liquid that was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea."
As long as one views it while wearing their Peril Sensitive Sunglasses one may over look its minor short comings.

It does what it's told

It rubs the lotion on its skin

Or else it gets the hose again

Not really a fan of these style of guns but If I didn't already have a Ruger PCC I might take a look at one.

Looks a LOT better built than a Kel Tec ( I owned a 1st gen S2K)

Downer is it does not come with any stock sights but that would not be a deal breaker.

Hopefully I see one sometime so I can at least look at, and handle it just for gits & shiggles !

If it weren't for that big ol ugly hinge, I'd be more interested. Man that's an eyesore.
I don't mind it actually as it is making no attempt to hide its a folding gun or to look like other guns. But it is so different looking I can see why a lot of people wouldn't like it. Reminds me of the folding arisakas

B51729B6-27E2-46DA-91C8-C544E276942F.jpeg

I've got a ton of 9mm M&P mags, but couldn't find a PCC to use them with, so bought a glock compatible one. Oh well, nothing wrong with having multiple platforms.

Bank account screams in pain!
believe me I am kind of glad they did not make this workable with Glock mags. I have a "thing" about PCC's. ALL of mine take Glock mags though. If this did? I would be in the market looking for one even though I have no need, I would have to have one. :D

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top