JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Does this fall under the premise that it's a private entity and they can post no guns? All they can do is trespass you, right? IE, if you have a concealed permit, how can they stop you from entering per Washington state law? The law exempts us......
Go to a Seahawk's game, take a weapon, let us know how that works out for you.

Non-patronage means you'll never go to a game in Washington state.

Fear of nut jobs is for others.

Go to a Seahawk's game, take a weapon, let us know how that works out for you.

Non-patronage means you'll never go to a game in Washington state.

Fear of nut jobs is for others.

I don't go to sports games like that for various reasons so it has no effect on me at all. I'm asking the legality of it since Washington State law pre-empts any other laws set forth by the city or private establishment. I know what will happen if one goes there armed, that is not in dispute. I want to know how they get away with it in this state.

I don't go to sports games like that for various reasons so it has no effect on me at all. I'm asking the legality of it since Washington State law pre-empts any other laws set forth by the city or private establishment. I know what will happen if one goes there armed, that is not in dispute. I want to know how they get away with it in this state.

Yeah, and the money spent at them would be better spent supporting constitutional political candidates and pro 2nd amendment groups !

Enjoy your silly ball games while disarmed, sheeple. Homey or Mr Meth will see you in the parking lot

Its headed that way.
30,000 plus members or followers on this forum, and I doubt more than a hundred are actively fighting to preserve the 2nd. That is damned sad.
Voter fraud in the last election was a big issue and it will be an even bigger issue in the next two elections. I tried to motivate people to be alert for that and the thread was closed ????? If the left steals the elections, all the fight we go will be for nothing, and with a foreign entity counting ballots and now pushing for online voting, the risk of voter fraud is more than real.

Nobody "needs" to eat anything but gruel. Nobody "needs" to laugh. Nobody "needs" to have sex.

But life is better when you do.
Watching sports other than entertainment has only made the paid participants in the sport lives better. Does anybody on the Seahawks care if you had a good day at work? Got a raise in pay?

Watching sports other than entertainment has only made the paid participants in the sport lives better. Does anybody on the Seahawks care if you had a good day at work? Got a raise in pay?
Actually, it improves the lives of everyone in the industry, including TV, as well as the lives of everyone in the places where those folks spend that money.

But since that's a college-level concept, I won't bore you with it.

Then there are those of us who are men and not overgrown 8th graders. BTW I played baseball, football, soccer in school and was on my college tennis team. But I never watch other males gratuitously doing what I could not do at that age

I prefer reloading, shooting, working out and about 20 other activities

Is anyone on the Shehawks even from Seattle, or at least the region?
Do they care about anything but how much they can earn and be able to play professional sports?
As a former sports fan I am happy to have awaken to the scam.

Additionally who paid for those stadiums? Aren't they publicly owned?
Public property means that the MLB and the NFL can stick it, their silly rules do not supersede state laws.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top