JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I hate Walmart but I like money more than I hate them. They have a steady supply of $5.19 a box 7.62x39 Tula which is 7.00+ anywhere else in town. Federal 100 packs of .45 acp for $38 which is $48 or so at the LGS and a few select sundries which are half price compared to other places.

Does my spending $$$ there support an evil company? Maybe but whatever. At this point in the game I am going to do what is best for me and my family rather than make some grand and noble gesture which they wouldn't even notice. Hell I support them anyway when the government takes $$$ out of my paycheck for the SNAP program.

Ah...the monthly thread from the Walmart haters. Because I hate these threads so much I am doing all my Christmas shopping there. Kind of a revenge to all union pukes that voted Obummer into office.

Ah...the monthly thread from the Walmart haters. Because I hate these threads so much I am doing all my Christmas shopping there. Kind of a revenge to all union pukes that voted Obummer into office.

I think willfully supporting the destruction of Americas production capability and it's middle class puts you on Santa's naughty list...

My walmart here in albany has a full supply of ammo and cases and cases of it in the back. It sux you can only buy 3 boxes a day tho, but still good at the same time.. it was nice to see 9mm a little over $10 a box

I'm confused....what do "all union pukes that voted Obummer into office" have to do with Walmart?

It makes sense if you are capable of 'doublethink', a skill all loyal members of Big Brother's Oceania should be capable of (see Orwell's '1984').

I'd rather support the mom & pop shops whenever possible. We like safeway for groceries.
Also gets us about 80 or 90 cents off the gal gas price every month and just bought a bunch of nice sirloins for $2.99 a lb. Their app saves us a lot of money too.

And who gives a rats rump where you shop? Buy out the store and have a Merry Christmas!

We have a "Super Walmart" over here in Central Oregon that put the hurt on several small, local businesses. Not to mention the undesirable crowd that regularly shops there....

As other have mentioned, I support my local businesses that actually care about the community more than there bottom line. Its kind of the same thing with banking.

I am all for supporting the local guys but they seem to be few and far between in my part town. Where to go for food stuffs that is a local store? Only place around me is the Walmarts, Safeways, Wincos and Fred Meyers (which in my opinion is not a locally own store)
For clothes there seems to be only the Targets, Fred Meyers, walmarts and other higher priced box stores.

I do prefer Bi Mart over the rest but would not consider them a "local Guy" store

Mal Wart- your local source for cheap Chinese crap!

If ever there was an issue where conservatives and liberals should agree it's that there is PLENTY wrong with wal-mart. But for some reason Conservatives overlook the negatives. I would rather shop at bi Mart or a LGS any day of the week for ammo, and there are better choices for everything else as well.

Leading Conservatives Pledge To Shop At Wal-Mart, Which Gets Its Goods From Communist China ? Progressive Change Campaign Committee (PCCC)
Top Eight Reasons Conservatives Should Hate Walmart -

I will admit sometimes it's convienient, but I really TRY not to shop there if possible.

I think willfully supporting the destruction of Americas production capability and it's middle class puts you on Santa's naughty list...

Even though it is nigh impossible to avoid it these days, I don't like funding the People's Liberation Army and do what I can to buy quality American made/grown products.

I'd draw you a picture but you are apparently blind.

Not all union members (me being one) are progressive/ liberals, nor democrats, nor do we love the Poser in Chief... Or any of the other POS politicians that are screwing over our country for their 30 pieces of silver and a big-screen TV.

Isn't this a record? I mean 24 whole posts on a topic before the "Obama" comes up? Why, I think it is!

I shop at Walmart......Rarely. It's the only place that have the work boots I can wear. And, I refuse to pay something like $34.00 for 6 pair of Hains underwear at Freddies, ( made in China at BOTH stores). Walmart's price is $10.00 and change as I recall. (been awhile).

BiMart gets first chance at my money. I went to BiMart earlier in the year to buy a few items and then I was going to go to Home Depot and buy some items. Short story is BiMart had everything I was going to buy for less and I saved some gas to boot.

+1 For Bi-Mart.
I have shopped there my entire life (except when living out of state for college).
I tend to stick with them first.
However, if Walmart is on my way and something is needed, I see no problem going there on occasion. It is/was a free country.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top