JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We have a "Super Walmart" over here in Central Oregon that put the hurt on several small, local businesses. Not to mention the undesirable crowd that regularly shops there....

As other have mentioned, I support my local businesses that actually care about the community more than there bottom line. Its kind of the same thing with banking.

:s0155::D

OKAY! I've got to know, does anybody watch all 6 minutes and 45 seconds of that video??????? Tune WAS kind of catchy but......woof!

OKAY! I've got to know, does anybody watch all 6 minutes and 45 seconds of that video??????? Tune WAS kind of catchy but......woof!

I did. And I'm glad I did, I spent the whole video trying to figure out if the singer was hot or not. At the end she's dressed like a normal human; turns out she's pretty good looking.

I did. And I'm glad I did, I spent the whole video trying to figure out if the singer was hot or not. At the end she's dressed like a normal human; turns out she's pretty good looking.

I didn't bother giving my opinion of the singer, guess we thing alike. I'm gonna go watch the hole thing now if they show her!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top