JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I hate Walmart but I like money more than I hate them. They have a steady supply of $5.19 a box 7.62x39 Tula which is 7.00+ anywhere else in town. Federal 100 packs of .45 acp for $38 which is $48 or so at the LGS and a few select sundries which are half price compared to other places.

Does my spending $$$ there support an evil company? Maybe but whatever. At this point in the game I am going to do what is best for me and my family rather than make some grand and noble gesture which they wouldn't even notice. Hell I support them anyway when the government takes $$$ out of my paycheck for the SNAP program.

Ah...the monthly thread from the Walmart haters. Because I hate these threads so much I am doing all my Christmas shopping there. Kind of a revenge to all union pukes that voted Obummer into office.

Ah...the monthly thread from the Walmart haters. Because I hate these threads so much I am doing all my Christmas shopping there. Kind of a revenge to all union pukes that voted Obummer into office.

I think willfully supporting the destruction of Americas production capability and it's middle class puts you on Santa's naughty list...

My walmart here in albany has a full supply of ammo and cases and cases of it in the back. It sux you can only buy 3 boxes a day tho, but still good at the same time.. it was nice to see 9mm a little over $10 a box

I'm confused....what do "all union pukes that voted Obummer into office" have to do with Walmart?

It makes sense if you are capable of 'doublethink', a skill all loyal members of Big Brother's Oceania should be capable of (see Orwell's '1984').

I'd rather support the mom & pop shops whenever possible. We like safeway for groceries.
Also gets us about 80 or 90 cents off the gal gas price every month and just bought a bunch of nice sirloins for $2.99 a lb. Their app saves us a lot of money too.

And who gives a rats rump where you shop? Buy out the store and have a Merry Christmas!

We have a "Super Walmart" over here in Central Oregon that put the hurt on several small, local businesses. Not to mention the undesirable crowd that regularly shops there....

As other have mentioned, I support my local businesses that actually care about the community more than there bottom line. Its kind of the same thing with banking.

I am all for supporting the local guys but they seem to be few and far between in my part town. Where to go for food stuffs that is a local store? Only place around me is the Walmarts, Safeways, Wincos and Fred Meyers (which in my opinion is not a locally own store)
For clothes there seems to be only the Targets, Fred Meyers, walmarts and other higher priced box stores.

I do prefer Bi Mart over the rest but would not consider them a "local Guy" store

Mal Wart- your local source for cheap Chinese crap!

If ever there was an issue where conservatives and liberals should agree it's that there is PLENTY wrong with wal-mart. But for some reason Conservatives overlook the negatives. I would rather shop at bi Mart or a LGS any day of the week for ammo, and there are better choices for everything else as well.

Leading Conservatives Pledge To Shop At Wal-Mart, Which Gets Its Goods From Communist China ? Progressive Change Campaign Committee (PCCC)
Top Eight Reasons Conservatives Should Hate Walmart -

I will admit sometimes it's convienient, but I really TRY not to shop there if possible.

I think willfully supporting the destruction of Americas production capability and it's middle class puts you on Santa's naughty list...

Even though it is nigh impossible to avoid it these days, I don't like funding the People's Liberation Army and do what I can to buy quality American made/grown products.

I'd draw you a picture but you are apparently blind.

Not all union members (me being one) are progressive/ liberals, nor democrats, nor do we love the Poser in Chief... Or any of the other POS politicians that are screwing over our country for their 30 pieces of silver and a big-screen TV.

Isn't this a record? I mean 24 whole posts on a topic before the "Obama" comes up? Why, I think it is!

I shop at Walmart......Rarely. It's the only place that have the work boots I can wear. And, I refuse to pay something like $34.00 for 6 pair of Hains underwear at Freddies, ( made in China at BOTH stores). Walmart's price is $10.00 and change as I recall. (been awhile).

BiMart gets first chance at my money. I went to BiMart earlier in the year to buy a few items and then I was going to go to Home Depot and buy some items. Short story is BiMart had everything I was going to buy for less and I saved some gas to boot.

+1 For Bi-Mart.
I have shopped there my entire life (except when living out of state for college).
I tend to stick with them first.
However, if Walmart is on my way and something is needed, I see no problem going there on occasion. It is/was a free country.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top