JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The new store in Delta Park opened yesterday and it does in fact carry ammo but no guns. I went fairly late around 7:30ish and they still had ammo but the shelf was pretty bare I got the last 100 pack of 9mm. I asked the gal if the shelf was full when the store opened and she said it was. Stuff went pretty fast. It is a full service wallys has groceries clothes hardware sporting goods etc. but it is a fairly small store for a walmart.

"" but it is a fairly small store for a Walmart.""

That's something ! I really thought, from the size of it, it was only going to be grocery and pharmacy like the sign said on the front of the building said. Well, maybe ol' Dan Grogan over at Fisherman's will have to lower some of his prices compete eh?
We shall see.

Mike

They are opening a super center in Tigard by Costco next year. Construction is already underway. We don't have a Wally World any where near us so I am pleased. I can stop in to check out the ammo supply often. Since it is not in Portland, I would assume they will also sell firearms.

They are opening a super center in Tigard by Costco next year. Construction is already underway. We don't have a Wally World any where near us so I am pleased. I can stop in to check out the ammo supply often. Since it is not in Portland, I would assume they will also sell firearms.

I doubt if they have firearms. Woodburn, Salem and Dallas don't. Lebanon does.

Nothing wrong with Walmart . When I die I want to be cremated and my ashes sprinkled over Walmart. That way my wife will visit me twice a week.

If ever there was an issue where conservatives and liberals should agree it's that there is PLENTY wrong with wal-mart. But for some reason Conservatives overlook the negatives. I would rather shop at bi Mart or a LGS any day of the week for ammo, and there are better choices for everything else as well.

Leading Conservatives Pledge To Shop At Wal-Mart, Which Gets Its Goods From Communist China ? Progressive Change Campaign Committee (PCCC)
Top Eight Reasons Conservatives Should Hate Walmart -

I will admit sometimes it's convienient, but I really TRY not to shop there if possible.

Not sure how many know this, but walmart if the one responsible for almost everything being packaged in that triple
layer, double thick bubble packaging that you have to nearly cut your fingers off or destroy the contents to get the damn thing open.
They pushed to have everything possible to be packaged that way.

When it comes to Walmart I vote with my money, I don't like their business model so I avoid shopping there. Lately I've been able to find the ammo I need at Bi-Mart, things are slowly getting back to normal.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top