JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just a heads up that there is a new mailing address in Oregon for NFA forms 1 and 4. The American Suppressor Association has information here. Updated forms are available for download here. Cheers.

National Firearms Act Division
P.O. Box 5015
Portland, OR 97208-5015​

Saw this on another forum. Interesting that its now Portland, Oregon.

New Mailing Address For NFA Forms

As of February 1, 2019, the mailing address for NFA forms and applications has changed from Atlanta, Georgia to Portland, Oregon. The new address for Form 1 & Form 4 submissions is:

National Firearms Act Division (ATF Form 1 and Form 4)
P.O. Box 5015
Portland, OR 97208-5015

The change in address comes as a result of the NFA Division's new contract with US Bank to process all NFA tax-related payments. Applications sent to the Bank of America address in Atlanta will be forwarded for the next 90 days, after which they will be returned to sender. Updated ATF forms showing the new mailing address can be downloaded from ATF's website.

New mailing addresses for many ATF registration forms | Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives

E

It's interesting that the mailing address for prints on and eform 1 go to West Virginia. Must be unique to eforms?
Hey guys sorry to bring this back. I just e-filed my form 1 and I was wondering if anybody has recently filed a form 1 for an SBR, and where they were asked to send their prints to.

The address is on the cover letter that the ATF emails you after you submit the e-form.
Right but I am on pending because for some reason they don't have record of my BCM "BCM4" in their system do they're investigating that. So I wanted all my ducks in a row so as soon as I get that letter I can submit. Fingerprints and photos in hand

They'll probably withhold the cover letter until that is resolved. You can't send the fingerprints without the cover letter. The letter will have the address on it. It will probably be the West Virginia NFA office.

They'll probably withhold the cover letter until that is resolved. You can't send the fingerprints without the cover letter. The letter will have the address on it. It will probably be the West Virginia NFA office.
Thanks 1234, I'll sit my impatient a** down for a little and wait for investigation to finish lol

Saw this on another forum. Interesting that its now Portland, Oregon.

New Mailing Address For NFA Forms

As of February 1, 2019, the mailing address for NFA forms and applications has changed from Atlanta, Georgia to Portland, Oregon. The new address for Form 1 & Form 4 submissions is:

National Firearms Act Division (ATF Form 1 and Form 4)
P.O. Box 5015
Portland, OR 97208-5015

The change in address comes as a result of the NFA Division's new contract with US Bank to process all NFA tax-related payments. Applications sent to the Bank of America address in Atlanta will be forwarded for the next 90 days, after which they will be returned to sender. Updated ATF forms showing the new mailing address can be downloaded from ATF's website.

New mailing addresses for many ATF registration forms | Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives

E
The phone # there is 503-331-7830 (BATFE office)

The cover letter that e-forms will send you has the correct address on it, in addition to the bar code. If the fingerprints show up without the cover letter they will get shelved or round filed.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top