New Mailing Address for NFA Forms

Reactions
Saw this on another forum. Interesting that its now Portland, Oregon.

New Mailing Address For NFA Forms

As of February 1, 2019, the mailing address for NFA forms and applications has changed from Atlanta, Georgia to Portland, Oregon. The new address for Form 1 & Form 4 submissions is:

National Firearms Act Division (ATF Form 1 and Form 4)
P.O. Box 5015
Portland, OR 97208-5015

The change in address comes as a result of the NFA Division’s new contract with US Bank to process all NFA tax-related payments. Applications sent to the Bank of America address in Atlanta will be forwarded for the next 90 days, after which they will be returned to sender. Updated ATF forms showing the new mailing address can be downloaded from ATF’s website.

New mailing addresses for many ATF registration forms | Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives

E

Reactions
The address is on the cover letter that the ATF emails you after you submit the e-form.
Right but I am on pending because for some reason they don’t have record of my BCM “BCM4” in their system do they’re investigating that. So I wanted all my ducks in a row so as soon as I get that letter I can submit. Fingerprints and photos in hand

Reactions
They’ll probably withhold the cover letter until that is resolved. You can’t send the fingerprints without the cover letter. The letter will have the address on it. It will probably be the West Virginia NFA office.

Saw this on another forum. Interesting that its now Portland, Oregon.

New Mailing Address For NFA Forms

As of February 1, 2019, the mailing address for NFA forms and applications has changed from Atlanta, Georgia to Portland, Oregon. The new address for Form 1 & Form 4 submissions is:

National Firearms Act Division (ATF Form 1 and Form 4)
P.O. Box 5015
Portland, OR 97208-5015

The change in address comes as a result of the NFA Division’s new contract with US Bank to process all NFA tax-related payments. Applications sent to the Bank of America address in Atlanta will be forwarded for the next 90 days, after which they will be returned to sender. Updated ATF forms showing the new mailing address can be downloaded from ATF’s website.

New mailing addresses for many ATF registration forms | Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives

E
The phone # there is 503-331-7830 (BATFE office)

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder
Cerberus Training Group
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent transfer and very helpful
    Was there yesterday and had my first private party transfer done. Went really smoothly and pj was very helpful. He was willing to make an...
  • MTS Enterprises Of WA
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy to work with!
    Joe is a great guy to work with. A++++
  • Axis Manufacturing
    5.00 star(s)
    Axis Manufacturing is a pretty small shop located near the Spokane County Fairgrounds. Small does not mean underwhelming here. This shop really is...
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Honest and Knowledgeable Gun Guy
    I made arrangements to go out to Banks, Oregon to purchase a 300 Blackout rifle Jeremy built. It seemed to be exactly what I was looking for and...
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    8/1/2020
    We went there today, at the righthand fork past the shooter info sign, and at the spot where there's a fallen log across a trail; good backstop...
Top Bottom