JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hahaha! She can try.
Part of me hopes she gets elected just so we can get this over with. Knock it off with all the threats, grandma, and just give it a shot (intended). See how it all plays out.

I am sure that obama has done everything in his power to ban guns, and has failed-- in fact today due to his efforts, guns are more prevalent than ever before. I would like to think that there is nothing that hillary or anyone else can do to ban guns, but I hate to see that b itch get the chance to try:eek:

Banning guns? With what we've recently witnessed in the inner cities play out on TV...no one is giving up their guns. Now even soccer Moms are called Security Moms. IMO

My moneys riding on the idea that if she puts her hand on that bible she will surly burst into flames and fall through a hole in the marble steps straight to ****

From the article:
This confirms what conservatives fear about a possible Clinton, or any Democrat, presidency: stripping people of their rights.

:rolleyes:

This is typical silly season BS. It's not as if conservatives give a rip about "rights". They just want to trample different ones.

Where is Hitlery in the video? This was about Feingold anyway, just doing his usual act like any politician would do, trying not to offend anybody. And a few campaign workers getting excited about stomping deplorables. (Yawn)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top