JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey y'all I'm Ris! I live in good ole beautiful Montana! I love fishing and hunting! Personally own 6 guns and can't wait to get more! My daddy owns a gun range where he teaches young kids expert shooting we than put teams together and compete nationally 2 years ago one of our teams took 3rd in the nation! My dad has taught me everything I know about guns! Umm I don't really know what else to say so if there's anything you wanna know about me just ask!! :)

I don't know. I didn't have any food, any water and it was very cold, very cold. I thought, I thought if I could save just one, but... he was so heavy. So heavy. I didn't get more than a few miles when the sheriff's car picked me up. The rancher was so angry he sent me to live at the Lutheran orphanage in Bozeman. I never saw the ranch again.

I don't know. I didn't have any food, any water and it was very cold, very cold. I thought, I thought if I could save just one, but... he was so heavy. So heavy. I didn't get more than a few miles when the sheriff's car picked me up. The rancher was so angry he sent me to live at the Lutheran orphanage in Bozeman. I never saw the ranch again.

PERTINENT, HOW ????

Welcome! We've spent a lot of time up in Whitefish and had planned to move there this summer, until plans changed last month and now we are taking a detour to Reno. But I will get to Montana someday. I'll be looking for a little mountain cabin for a play house as soon as our ranch sells. The best state in the union, IMO, and I've seen about 1/2 of them. Nothing beats Montana. My daughter is at school there. Are you a Griz or a Cat? :D

Welcome Ris,
I worked in Gallatin Co. (Bozman), Big Horn Co. (Harden), Yellowstone Co. (Billings), Broadwater Co. (Townsent), Lewis & Clark Co. (Helena), & Deer Lodge Co. (Anaconda) As a Deputy Sheriff U/C. Back in the 1970s and 1980s.

Welcome to the group.

Tony Portland, Oregon Area

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top