JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi, I'm new to the forum and appreciate joining. I'm a big fan of Sig's pistols, and also enjoy S&W revolvers and Benelli shotguns. Home base is near Milwaukee, WI, though I spend a bunch of time in Billings, MT for work.

Look forward to meeting folks here, and appreciate the community!

Welcome and glad to have you aboard our board!

I spent a summer in Stevens Point as a contractor and really enjoyed the area. Good, friendly folk and enjoyed my time there. You can keep them Japanese beetles that look like ladybugs and bite like hell, though!

I got to watch Russell Wilson lead the Wisconsin Badgers to a thrilling victory in Madison, WI against the Nebraska Cornhuskers in 2011. Warm thoughts about the Seahawks since, despite the tough games between them and the Pack. Great quarterback, and wonderful human being!

rwilson.jpg

Hi, I'm new to the forum and appreciate joining. I'm a big fan of Sig's pistols, and also enjoy S&W revolvers and Benelli shotguns. Home base is near Milwaukee, WI, though I spend a bunch of time in Billings, MT for work.

Look forward to meeting folks here, and appreciate the community!

Welcome from an ex-Cheesehead!

Say, would you mind running down to K-town or Racine and getting me some kringle? It's in short supply here. Also a sixer of Leinie's and some head cheese from Sheboygan if you have the time. :)

Thanks!

Welcome from an ex-Cheesehead!

Say, would you mind running down to K-town or Racine and getting me some kringle? It's in short supply here. Also a sixer of Leinie's and some head cheese from Sheboygan if you have the time. :)

Thanks!
Never got into any of that during my brief time there, but man, oh man, was there some awesome pork rinds and meat products especially pepperoni and teriyaki sticks I haven't seen anywhere else.

Welcome from East Anglia, where very little at all happens, and then, next day, doesn't happen again.

Apart from mucho shooting, that is, on my part, making up for losing almost a year in total, between 2020 and 2021, I now go at least three times a week...

Happy to do it, and good Kringle is available all around Milwaukee - though the one and only Kringle Museum is in Racine. The cherry version is impossible to resist! But it does have an impact on one's svelte tiger-like body...as seen below...

fat tiger.jpg

Welcome to the club. Glad you found us.

Who am I supposed to root for? I had to give up on the SeaHawks, sadly. I always think. "Next Year?"
Gimme a list? I root for a bunch of teams. Lessens the chance of disappointment.
Oh Mike.....You have absolutely no idea what disappointment is until you've been a 30 year Raider's fan. Ask me how I know.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

I understand that you're not in the North West. Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

If you want to see the results of grass roots community action, check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top