JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome. Depending on what work you're looking at/currently doing, there might be something here in WA or OR, though it's sad to say, the political climate has been going further left in recent times. Just a matter of time before the "western wall" of communism is in full force in WA, OR and CA.

Welcome aboard. Making the big decision to get the hell out of the PRK is the start, but actually doing it is a whole lot harder. BUT...It will be worth it
I'm a California expat myself and getting the hell out of there was the best decision dear wife and I have ever made.
Something I was told about the PNW is even more applicable to Montana: If you survive your first winter, you'll never leave. Winters in Montana can be ferocious, but Spring, Summer and Fall are gorgeous. Good luck with your move. It will be worth it.
Last bit of advice--
Sell off all but your most favorite/sentimental value guns before, leaving the PRK because you're going to need that money when you see what you can get up here.;)

1648927612507.png

Aloha, Mark

Welcome. Montana is a great state. Just make sure you spend some quality time there in January/February. My family that lives up there says "our winters take care of most people", unless they have the $$ to just have a summer house there. What allot of the prime areas are turning into.

Good luck with the move!

Welcome to The Board, the bestest li'l gun board there is!

Good luck with the move, and congratz for making revolutions for getting out of the PRK!

What kind of an entry visa is required from Kalifederation to the U.S. these days? Or you were granted refugee status? :s0023:

Welcome to NWFA!

(The temptation was too great....) 🤣

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

I know that you're not in the Oregon/ Washington area but we've found the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly is through grass roots involvement.

If there isn't a local group that advocates for responsible stewardship of public lands, check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top