JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey y'all I'm Ris! I live in good ole beautiful Montana! I love fishing and hunting! Personally own 6 guns and can't wait to get more! My daddy owns a gun range where he teaches young kids expert shooting we than put teams together and compete nationally 2 years ago one of our teams took 3rd in the nation! My dad has taught me everything I know about guns! Umm I don't really know what else to say so if there's anything you wanna know about me just ask!! :)

I don't know. I didn't have any food, any water and it was very cold, very cold. I thought, I thought if I could save just one, but... he was so heavy. So heavy. I didn't get more than a few miles when the sheriff's car picked me up. The rancher was so angry he sent me to live at the Lutheran orphanage in Bozeman. I never saw the ranch again.

I don't know. I didn't have any food, any water and it was very cold, very cold. I thought, I thought if I could save just one, but... he was so heavy. So heavy. I didn't get more than a few miles when the sheriff's car picked me up. The rancher was so angry he sent me to live at the Lutheran orphanage in Bozeman. I never saw the ranch again.

PERTINENT, HOW ????

Welcome! We've spent a lot of time up in Whitefish and had planned to move there this summer, until plans changed last month and now we are taking a detour to Reno. But I will get to Montana someday. I'll be looking for a little mountain cabin for a play house as soon as our ranch sells. The best state in the union, IMO, and I've seen about 1/2 of them. Nothing beats Montana. My daughter is at school there. Are you a Griz or a Cat? :D

Welcome Ris,
I worked in Gallatin Co. (Bozman), Big Horn Co. (Harden), Yellowstone Co. (Billings), Broadwater Co. (Townsent), Lewis & Clark Co. (Helena), & Deer Lodge Co. (Anaconda) As a Deputy Sheriff U/C. Back in the 1970s and 1980s.

Welcome to the group.

Tony Portland, Oregon Area

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews