JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Happy to do it, and good Kringle is available all around Milwaukee - though the one and only Kringle Museum is in Racine. The cherry version is impossible to resist! But it does have an impact on one's svelte tiger-like body...as seen below...

View attachment 1102246
The stuff looks really good, and I'm not much of a sweet treat eater. But wow! Spendy! Unless those rings are the size pf mountain bike tires?

87b891b4c5c01568fd6131293eeb46.jpg?ixlib=react-9.0.jpg
Welcome to the club. Glad you found us.

Oh Mike.....You have absolutely no idea what disappointment is until you've been a 30 year Raider's fan. Ask me how I know.
Actually I do know. A fairly long time acquaintance of ours that grew up in The Bay area was a staunch Raiders fan. I remember feeling towards him kind of like you do the nice kid that lived your street that had to wear the leg braces?
I like to support our Western/West Coast teams. Among others. Unless they're paying a kaepernick type mug.

The stuff looks really good, and I'm not much of a sweet treat eater. But wow! Spendy! Unless those rings are the size pf mountain bike tires?

View attachment 1102583

Actually I do know. A fairly long time acquaintance of ours that grew up in The Bay area was a staunch Raiders fan. I remember feeling towards him kind of like you do the nice kid that lived your street that had to wear the leg braces?
I like to support our Western/West Coast teams. Among others. Unless they're paying a kaepernick type mug.
They tend to get featured in Hallmark Christmas movies and Mrs 3M is a Hallmark junkie as well as being a devotee of anything sweet. We have done it as a Christmas treat, and my waistline is pleased that we don't live where we can get them much more affordably. They really ARE good, but not $25 each good.

They tend to get featured in Hallmark Christmas movies and Mrs 3M is a Hallmark junkie as well as being a devotee of anything sweet. We have done it as a Christmas treat, and my waistline is pleased that we don't live where we can get them much more affordably. They really ARE good, but not $25 each good.
Not being a sweet eater, but, cream cheese, cherries, and not a lot of sweet does appeal to my tastes!

Not being a sweet eater, but, cream cheese, cherries, and not a lot of sweet does appeal to my tastes!
I have a friend whose daughter runs a fine Bakery in Canby. Too late for this year, but I'm going to suggest they look into this for next year. We could have never heard of Kringles without Hallmark, so they are relatively unknown in these parts and may be a good opportunity.

Back on topic...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads