JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In the old version I could go to my profile and find my "started threads". It was a great way to find my ads when the time came for a bump. Is there a feature like that on this version. So far, I've just had to search for them.

I like this new format - it's more like some other forums I'm on. It looks more 'current' in keeping with the need to update technology and software from time to time. Nice work.

It has a cleaner and more modern look to it. It will take time for all the little issues to be worked out. Just like repainting and rearranging your living room. Most guys don't like change, but over time you get used to it, and it soon feels like home again.

In the old version I could go to my profile and find my "started threads". It was a great way to find my ads when the time came for a bump. Is there a feature like that on this version. So far, I've just had to search for them.

Yep, go to your profile, click the postings tab, scroll to the bottom, and click "Find all threads by".

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top