JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It looks a little to big on a mobile device ( iphone) but I'm sure it will get better!!
To clarify is not a complain!!
Stay safe everyone!

It looks a little to big on a mobile device ( iphone) but I'm sure it will get better!!
To clarify is not a complain!!
Stay safe everyone!

I haven't looked at it yet on my smartphone. I would assume it looks similar to the look of southwestfirearms.com since they are based on the same software.

I'm sure there is a lot of work still to be done. I also cannot navigate from my iPhone at this point and also could not close a thread for a sold item. There was no option to close thread and everytime I tried to change the thread title it bounced me out to an error message. Rome wasn't built in a day either.

It always take me a while to get comfortable with new computer stuff. But the only way is to poke around and see what happens when ya try "this"....:eek: Like "upping" a thread.

Kinda sucked that it was changed on a Saturday afternoon. How come it wasn't done in the middle of the night like Daylight Savings Time?:)

I'm sure there is a lot of work still to be done. I also cannot navigate from my iPhone at this point and also could not close a thread for a sold item. There was no option to close thread and everytime I tried to change the thread title it bounced me out to an error message. Rome wasn't built in a day either.

Yep, I'll be working on this all day today and Monday to get things where they need to be. LOTS of stuff left to do.

It always take me a while to get comfortable with new computer stuff. But the only way is to poke around and see what happens when ya try "this"....:eek: Like "upping" a thread.

Kinda sucked that it was changed on a Saturday afternoon. How come it wasn't done in the middle of the night like Daylight Savings Time?:)

That's definitely the best way to do it. I had to work on the schedule of the migration expert, who is London based.

I cant find it anywhere. When I click on my user name and then the ITrade link; a page comes up that says I'm not allowed to view the page.

Trade ratings will be fixed today. I can assure you they're not lost :)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top