JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
AS much as other guys on the internet make fun of this.. I still really want one.

Add a ferfrans* or forward blast muzzle device and it'll feel like a blunderbus. Id probably get one in 7.62x39 and use 20rn mags.

300 AAC BO version too. SCR® Pistol - 300 BLK
FightLite_Raider_M-Lok_-Left_b0a61fee-db25-4c5b-b0d1-6e335a176bd2_1024x1024.jpg

Their lowers may be just the thing to get around some of the PDRK's asinine semi-auto restrictions............

ARES_SCR_grande.jpg

an expensive way, but a way none the less.

Ray

FIGHTLITE INDUSTRIES SCR PISTOL LOWER RECEIVER 5.56MM BLACK | Brownells

$500+ for just the lower?!

Ok really cool, but they can kiss my anus with their tongue out for that price.
I saw the price after my post.. I laughed out loud.. considering the fact that my long while lusted after 7.62x39 AR pistol will cost me only about $400 total with all the spare parts I have.

Had they came out with a $500 complete they'd sell a bunch.. but $500 for the lower? Thats just crazy talk on their part.

I couldn't agree more. My original post was before I knew the cost and I laughed as well.

I guess that's the problem with innovation is they have to jack the price up while everyone is enamored with the new shiny thing

Their lowers may be just the thing to get around some of the PDRK's asinine semi-auto restrictions............

View attachment 415311

an expensive way, but a way none the less.

Ray
If it wasn't so expensive I'd actually consider getting one of those lowers even unrestricted. The hard part would be finding iron sights but a low profile scope would work well. The pistol version reminds me of a modern take on a mares leg.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top