JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looks like I'm gonna have to follow some others and shy away from this site much to my regret. My account setup has been 60% for several days and I can't find my posts to update them or close them. One of the better sites but being a real pre-historic computer type, I'm lost when I log on and sure can't figger out how to do anything. All those things like bumping a post or closing something don't show on my system. O well, it was a good run while it lasted.

In the upper right hand side of the page, you'll see your name. When you run your cursor (arrow/pointer finger thingie) over it, another box will pop up that has your name and other stuff below. Click on your name in that box, not the first place your name is, and you'll go to your profile where you should be able to find your stiff. Mostly, click the "postings" link and you should be able to find yer stuff that way.
I know how you feel. I'm not good at computer stuff either and hate changes like this. Everything seems to be in a new language. But, poke around some. You'll probably be able to find what you want. The other thing to do is a search. You can search by your name and find your ad for the 30-06 or 9mm stuff (whatever, those are just examples).

If you need any help, feel free to click my username, then click Start a Conversation and message me. I know change isn't easy for everyone, and I'd be happy to help.

I didn't like it for bout the first 30 minutes. now I love the new format. So colorful and the pic viewer is great. Ive got no complaints once i found out messages were now called conversations.

I really like the vbulliten format better. I'm sure this will grow on me. I do wish tapatalk could be used. I don't like how it's trying to use facebook. I don't have a facebook and never will have one. And the whole following people seems twitter like, and I don't have one of those, heck I've never been to the website. Too much shooting and reloading to get done before I waste my time with those sites. Everything is revolving around social media. Good site though!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top