JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Didn't know they had these competitions, I suppose I'll sign up if I ever get the chance...
It's not like it's a Widespread undertaking. The one that precipitated the bill took place in Burns and was sponsored by the Oregon Farm Bureau and held at a small sporting goods store there.
It was revealed with an 'undercover investigation' by the Humane Society....
you start feeling differently about hunting them.
This bill would not eliminate the ability to hunt coyotes but would make it illegal to sponser or arrange organized, competitive hunts for them.
They can still be hunted regardless of how you 'feel' about it.

Last Edited:
When will you all learn that gun control, unreasonable hunting restrictions, proposed taxes on standing timber, unreasonable rancher/farmer land use restrictions, converting one lane of multi-lane arterial roads and freeways to "Bus/Carpool Only", government lawsuits against people exercising their religious convictions (1st Amendment rights), mandatory government employee "Diversity Training", etc., etc., etc. are NOT about "coyotes", but about oppressing those who disagree with the liberal agenda and forcing their compliance?!

Many of you are making the mistake of applying logical arguments against an illogical ideology...

Clarification ... trap them anywhere / everywhere, transport and release in the PDX Metro.

We already have Coyotes all over the East side of Portland, killing many pets that people don't seem to want to protect.
The Coyotes can also jump fences and run off with those that are let into a fenced yard.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top