JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone!

Hopefully I am listing this in the correct area. Feel free to let me know if I am in error.

I wanted to put a note out that my wife and I are starting a 4H shooting sports club in Mason County (Shelton - Belfair). Disciplines currently in Rifle and Archery. Expansion to Shotgun in the near future. The club is for all youth age 8 to 18. If you are in the area and are interested, hit me up for more info. Our next meeting will be March 10th 1pm to 3pm at the Agate Grange. We are in the process of Chartering and electing officials to make the club legal, after which, we will be able to get on the range. We have a Facebook page, search for Mason County 4H Shooting Sports, feel free to request to join, just message and say you saw the post here and that you have youth interested.

At this point, regardless of your stance on gun control, firearms are a commonality throughout our country. We all, including our children, will encounter them at some point in our life, and I believe that education is the key to keeping our children safe. The shooting sports program is one of the safest programs available for youth, and teaches discipline, responsibility, team-building and confidence while instilling a great sense of camaraderie and self worth.

If you want to help out, Volunteers are always welcome, you will need to be screened by the WSU County extension office first, contact me and I can get you started.

There has not been a Shooting Sports club in Mason county in over 12 years, that being said, we are building from the ground up, if anyone has some old equipment or targets laying around, and would like to donate them, they would be very helpful in getting these kids up and running. Once we are chartered, we will be listed as a non profit and I can even write you a receipt for tax purposes.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top