JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wonderful, it should be played every day till the American public wake up.

If you are not a regular watcher of Fox News (especially during the daytime hours)

then you may have missed this RETORT by Neil Cavuto. This is an excellent response

to the contradictory occupant of the White House. Takes only a moment to watch.

You値l want to send it on to others who have meaningful things going on in the daytime.

Cavuto: Mr. President, we at Fox News are not the problem - YouTubeDDdmtJCEWPA

Actual experience with ObamaCare Signup

I am forwarding from a friend I grew up with in Chicago who signed up and wrote this note. I removed all reference to the person. It is an actual outcome apparently and since this is not going to be an isolated event I suspect a revolution is around the corner. Can't blame the conservatives for this (exception Supreme Court Justice John Roberts).
Taxation w/o representation I believe. Maybe much like prohibition; it will have a short life since its basis is so flawed.

I actually made it through (Obama care sign up) this morning at 8:00 A.M. I have a preexisting condition (Type 1 Diabetes) and my income base was 45K-55K annually I chose tier 2 "Silver Plan" and my monthly premiums came out to $597.00 with $13,988 yearly deductible!!! There is NO POSSIBLE way that I can afford this so I "opt-out" and chose to continue along with no insurance. I received an email tonight at 5:00 P.M. informing me that my fine would be $4,037 and could be attached to my yearly income tax return. Then you make it to the "REPERCUSSIONS PORTION" for "non-payment" of yearly fine. First, your drivers license will be suspended until paid, and if you go 24 consecutive months with "Non-Payment" and you happen to be a home owner, you will have a federal tax lien placed on your home. You can agree to give your bank information so that they can easy "Automatically withdraw" your "penalties" weekly, bi-weekly or monthly! This by no means is "Free" or even "Affordable."

Being and American is no longer a spectator sport we have got to get involved or more crap like this will be shoved down our throtes, next will be a high premium increase if you own a firearm no one ever thought this would pass and it did if you can't find the time to make one phone call to your representative and tell him or her your not happy and you won't vote for them again then your part of the problem just MY 2 CENTS.

Funny you mention, "taxation without representation"... I was mulling that over concerning the ACA while driving between jobsites just the other day.

All of you who have been "above it all" are going to have to choose a side in the not too distant future... It's getting close to the wire, choose wisely... your lives and kids' lives will depend on it.

Funny you mention, "taxation without representation"... I was mulling that over concerning the ACA while driving between jobsites just the other day.

All of you who have been "above it all" are going to have to choose a side in the not too distant future... It's getting close to the wire, choose wisely... your lives and kids' lives will depend on it.

We are not represented on anything any longer.
Round 2 ?

Actual experience with ObamaCare Signup

I am forwarding from a friend I grew up with in Chicago who signed up and wrote this note. I removed all reference to the person. It is an actual outcome apparently and since this is not going to be an isolated event I suspect a revolution is around the corner. Can't blame the conservatives for this (exception Supreme Court Justice John Roberts).
Taxation w/o representation I believe. Maybe much like prohibition; it will have a short life since its basis is so flawed.

I actually made it through (Obama care sign up) this morning at 8:00 A.M. I have a preexisting condition (Type 1 Diabetes) and my income base was 45K-55K annually I chose tier 2 "Silver Plan" and my monthly premiums came out to $597.00 with $13,988 yearly deductible!!! There is NO POSSIBLE way that I can afford this so I "opt-out" and chose to continue along with no insurance. I received an email tonight at 5:00 P.M. informing me that my fine would be $4,037 and could be attached to my yearly income tax return. Then you make it to the "REPERCUSSIONS PORTION" for "non-payment" of yearly fine. First, your drivers license will be suspended until paid, and if you go 24 consecutive months with "Non-Payment" and you happen to be a home owner, you will have a federal tax lien placed on your home. You can agree to give your bank information so that they can easy "Automatically withdraw" your "penalties" weekly, bi-weekly or monthly! This by no means is "Free" or even "Affordable."

Being and American is no longer a spectator sport we have got to get involved or more crap like this will be shoved down our throtes, next will be a high premium increase if you own a firearm no one ever thought this would pass and it did if you can't find the time to make one phone call to your representative and tell him or her your not happy and you won't vote for them again then your part of the problem just MY 2 CENTS.

Problem is you make too much money,
Now I gave it a try after my insurance doubled the other day. My gross last year was $19,500 and I can now afford the gold coverage insurance! In fact it now costs half what I was gonna pay for the crappy bronze insurance I currently have.
Thanks obamacare
My recommendation is you folks who make too much should become self-employed, mebbe have a car wreck or two & slow it down. Not much point in earning the gov't a lot of easy tax money...

There is no fine for not buy mandated insurance. Congress has no constitutional authority to legislate fines. They do have constitutional authority to legislate taxes. So you will be taxed not fined. Keep in mind insurance companies have subsidized healthcare for yours by paying the majority of the bill while charging the insured low co-pays. Government is now going to demand everyone buy insurance while they subsidize part of the cost for some. Then the government will decide who and what they will cover. The only difference between before and after Obamacare is we have no choice but to buy in.

There is no fine for not buy mandated insurance. Congress has no constitutional authority to legislate fines. They do have constitutional authority to legislate taxes. So you will be taxed not fined. Keep in mind insurance companies have subsidized healthcare for yours by paying the majority of the bill while charging the insured low co-pays. Government is now going to demand everyone buy insurance while they subsidize part of the cost for some. Then the government will decide who and what they will cover. The only difference between before and after Obamacare is we have no choice but to buy in.

Man I know that's gonna make ol' fredball feel a lot better & I can't wait to let him know:
Hear That Bud? The money they take away from you is a Tax, not a Fine
OK, You Feel Better Now?? :woot:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews