JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
but I'd probably try just naturally approaching him when I saw him some time and say "hey my kids (or some one) is looking for an Aussie, if she's giving you problems I'd gladly take her"...

These people are Wierd though. They kinda hide in their house. I have not had a single conversation with either of them since they moved in.

It's your call but I talk to all my neighbors lol I know when they go to work when they come home what kind of car they drive what there friends car looks like so on and so on I'm not snooping I just pay attention to what happens on my street or my block .just saying

That's why I have to drive 108 miles to get to work because I lived in Tacoma for 20 year's and got the F@#$ OUT JUST SAYING if you want to have a safe street or home it takes every one on that street to look out for each other

That's why I have to drive 108 miles to get to work because I lived in Tacoma for 20 year's and got the F@#$ OUT JUST SAYING if you want to have a safe street or home it takes every one on that street to look out for each other

Working on finding a better friendlier neighborhood asap

My front yard I know from my front door to the curb is 35 YARDS from the curb to the trees is about 8 YARDS most of my rifle red dot are SITE for 25 yards lol so once you come passed the trees in my yard your done .
Stay on the street and KEEP WALKING and we will have no PROBLEMS IMG_20180515_173837.jpg

Might sound crazy but in this day and age with home invasion and all the other B.S. I don't mess around anymore I answer my door with gun on my hip or in my hands

And when imI not here my mom is she moved in with me a year or so ago and I told her don't open the door to people you don't know .
And if you have to don't F@#$&_ around tell them there going to get shot if they don't leave NOW

I gave up on the police and other things protection a long time ago all my family members know how to load and use a gun Even though the police station is three blocks from my house it will take at least 6 to 10 minutes for them to get here .
After all the police don't sit around the station waiting for a call

I gave up on the police and other things protection a long time ago all my family members know how to load and use a gun Even though the police station is three blocks from my house it will take at least 6 to 10 minutes for them to get here .
After all the police don't sit around the station waiting for a call

You should move to a gun free zone so you will be safe...o_O

I have my neighbor that I know they have guns and TRAINED I bought my truck from them but I have neighbor that I know don't have anything except a dog and I have a neighbor that is a state patrol Officer but I know my neighbors just got knew ones move in a week ago once they get settled in I will go talk to them just to introduce myself

You should move to a gun free zone so you will be safe...o_O
Accully when I buy a hand gun because I live in the ANACORTES CITY LIMITS. all hand gun background check go through them .and they are very fast mmmmm no wonder low crime police department is fast to OK guns to law abiding people in the city .GEE I WONDER WHY

Those sound like some thin walls man, though you are likely correct in your assumption, just be 200% sure before taking any action.

When I was in my late teens a friend brought me over to this dudes house where the guy started bragging about his "punching bag" then he went upstairs and came back down with this fairly large dog(not sure which breed) and began to slap and punch the poor thing around the living room in front of us. Just for fun. Dog never made a sound the whole time and just took the abuse as if it was all too well used to the one sided fist fight that was happening. I was not impressed and I think he could tell so we left shortly after.
So these abusers are often not too skilled in the thinking department. Some will even readily incriminate themselves to strangers without even realizing it, and if you did decide to gather some evidence on the jerk he would likely serve it up to you on a silver platter as they say.:rolleyes:

And, nobody stuck up for the dog? Sad, a helpless animal being slapped and punched.
Reading your post about the guy slapping, and punching the dog around, upsets me. At this stage in my life, i'd probably walk up to this guy and start doing the very same thing he had been doing to the dog. I'd ask him how he likes being treated that way, then, i'd leave. There is no excuse for animal abuse.

And, nobody stuck up for the dog? Sad, a helpless animal being slapped and punched.
Reading your post about the guy slapping, and punching the dog around, upsets me. At this stage in my life, i'd probably walk up to this guy and start doing the very same thing he had been doing to the dog. I'd ask him how he likes being treated that way, then, i'd leave. There is no excuse for animal abuse.
Exactly I'm ready to kick someone's bubblegum just reading the story

I thought some of you dog lovers would enjoy that anecdote from my youth. The next time you are in the presence of a psychopath that is exhibiting such behavior, and on their home turf, you have my blessing to confront and even assault them if you wish. Call me crazy but no dog is worth my skin. Sorry.:( I know this is not a popular opinion nowadays.

Last Edited:
I would be that guy and wait for the right time and take the dogs and go give them to someone who loves pets and laugh every time I saw him.
And then the abusive neighbor acquires new dog and continues cycle of abuse... Likely the only thing this abuser would understand is similar violence visited on himself, because sadly and oddly enough, that is how some people choose to communicate with each other.

No one ever taught them that punches aren't hugs or how to communicate in a meaningful way. Truly sad. :(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top