JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I thought some of you dog lovers would enjoy that anecdote from my youth. The next time you are in the presence of a psychopath that is exhibiting such behavior, and on their home turf, you have my blessing to confront and even assault them if you wish. Call me crazy but no dog is worth my skin. Sorry.:( I know this is not a popular opinion nowadays.

I understand this side of it. Its why I didn't rag on your for it. But i understand the FEELING that everyone would have done something.

In my youth I wouldn't have. Now I know to video tape it for "youtube" and then give it to AC.

I thought some of you dog lovers would enjoy that anecdote from my youth. The next time you are in the presence of a psychopath that is exhibiting such behavior, and on their home turf, you have my blessing to confront and even assault them if you wish. Call me crazy but no dog is worth my skin. Sorry.:( I know this is not a popular opinion nowadays.

There is one of the problems with the people of today. no one is willing to step up to the plate in such a situation and stop it before it gets a bad start. Its almost like if some one was to pull out a gun .and start threatening, then maybe shooting. Do you stand there and watch, run, or do what should be done and at least try to stop the situation from escalating. Its just like the cop did during the school shooting in florida, 4 min he stayed outside the school listening to the shots being fired, kids screaming, etc.

He stayed put, not making a move to try to help those kids, i was not taught to be that way, if you can you help, no matter the, outcome. Or, don't get involved, walk away and live with it for the rest of your life. It apply's to animals as well, see an abuse, at least report it,or even just say, ''knock it off,its a animal''. Don't be a part of the abuse by giving the person the ''stage'', and allowing it to continue. I read about different life situations and think, how would i have handled it, reacted, etc, etc. Just like bullying, instead of watching someone bully a person, get involved, stop it before it even gets started. If you get a few lumps and bumps, you'll heal, i have. These are just my observations and how i would handle it.

If this guy was doing this when you were a teen, not knowing your age , or his, whats he like now?

There is one of the problems with the people of today. no one is willing to step up to the plate in such a situation and stop it before it gets a bad start. Its almost like if some one was to pull out a gun .and start threatening, then maybe shooting. Do you stand there and watch, run, or do what should be done and at least try to stop the situation from escalating. Its just like the cop did during the school shooting in florida, 4 min he stayed outside the school listening to the shots being fired, kids screaming, etc.

He stayed put, not making a move to try to help those kids, i was not taught to be that way, if you can you help, no matter the, outcome. Or, don't get involved, walk away and live with it for the rest of your life. It apply's to animals as well, see an abuse, at least report it,or even just say, ''knock it off,its a animal''. Don't be a part of the abuse by giving the person the ''stage'', and allowing it to continue. I read about different life situations and think, how would i have handled it, reacted, etc, etc. Just like bullying, instead of watching someone bully a person, get involved, stop it before it even gets started. If you get a few lumps and bumps, you'll heal, i have. These are just my observations and how i would handle it.

If this guy was doing this when you were a teen, not knowing your age , or his, whats he like now?

Ya know, the other side of this is that unless their behavior is based on ignorance, and you are able to educate them, people don't change.

Unless you are prepared to make, uh permanent changes to his interaction with this plane of existance, he will probably do it again, he just might be more sneaky.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top